What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    To hit 100 miles hiked on the Appalachian Trail!

My goal after that... all of Virginia's 550.3 miles hiked on the AT by the end of this summer.

When you get to the New England sections, I'll join you. :)
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    To hit 100 miles hiked on the Appalachian Trail!

My goal after that... all of Virginia's 550.3 miles hiked on the AT by the end of this summer.

When you get to the New England sections, I'll join you. :)

That would be amazing!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Hitting 20kg lost - I've been in the 18-19kg range for WEEKS now!!
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cold_Steel wrote: »
    I went from wearing 4x shirts and 48 pants to 34 pants and large shirts a few years ago... crept back up to 300 lbs wearing 2xl shirts and 40 pants...

So at this point my mini goal is to wear 2x clothes comfortably again and work my way back down the scale and inches...

Ahhhggggg

How are you guys weighing 300 pounds and wearing 40w???? I'm down to 260 and still wearing 44's. And that is down from 52W.

Sorry. That slipped out.

Well I'm just a little under 300. I wear a 44 but it gives me a horrible muffin top. Really bad I hang over my jeans front sides and back, but around here it's impossible to find jeans larger than 44. Also can't afford the larger sizes. So I will be able to keep wearing my jeans for a long time before there to big in the waist. Current waist measurement is 56. The problem is I carry absolutely all my weight in my torso. If I wear my jeans lower, below my stomach I can wear 36. But that looks even way more ridiculous than my current muffin top.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!