BBG ladies!!

Options
Looking for some ladies following th Bikini Body Guide with Kayla Itsines... would like to set up a little network of us who are bouncing off positive vibes and uplifting results!!! Who's in

Replies

• LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday, as I just finished the four week pre-training and I've been a bit ill so took the week off. Would love some one to suffer through it with!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting Monday - I'd be really happy to start a group or something!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday, as I just finished the four week pre-training and I've been a bit ill so took the week off. Would love some one to suffer through it with!

Would you recommend the pre-training? I was going to start week 1 Monday. Using the guide, not the app btw.
  • pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm also starting Monday. I did 3 weeks of pretraining in January but then got sick and went on vacation and came home sick again. I'm debating on doing the pretraining again or just start with week 1.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I found a bunch of groups such as this one:
    Bikini Body Guide (BBG) Girls!

Or Kayla Itsines BBG

- join one or start a new one?
  • pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The second one has more recent postings but doesn't look very active. The first ones posts are a year old.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I've joined Bikini Body Guide (BBG) Girls! - starting a new thread for those of us starting Feb 13th 2017 - it would be fantastic to see you there!
  • naiaramartinrio710
    Options
    Hey
  • fitgalpal13
    fitgalpal13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for some ladies following th Bikini Body Guide with Kayla Itsines... would like to set up a little network of us who are bouncing off positive vibes and uplifting results!!! Who's in

Would love this! Have you already started a group? Let's connect
  • Piqueaboo
    Options

Would love this! Have you already started a group? Let's connect

Yes, join us here
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Hey

JOin us here :)