What do you find very attractive in a woman the most?

nomorepuke
nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Any woman that can keep my ex's attention away from me
  • Deatsy
    Deatsy Posts: 133 Member
    Gentle smile and kindness
  • walijan
    walijan Posts: 9 Member
    I'm a leg man. Crazy for those curvy calves on pear shaped and hour glass figures.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    personality
    weirdness
    kace-ness
    humour
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited February 2017
    1. Low drama/laid back

2. Not catty. Gets on well with other girls

3. Isn't overly obsessive about guys...reading me every text her boyfriend sends her so I can help her find hidden nuances that aren't there. Ugh... :unamused:

4. Doesn't take a ridiculous overabundance of selfies

5. A bit tomboyish

That's what I find attractive in females :love: .....For friends or for fake lesbian shenanigans that occur in my head
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    1. Low drama/laid back

3. Isn't overly obsessive about guys...reading me every text her boyfriend sends her so I can help her find hidden nuances that aren't there. Ugh... :unamused:

5. A bit tomboyish

That's what I find attractive in females :love: .....For friends or for fake lesbian shenanigans that occur in my head

jen.... you fancy yourself :D
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    edited February 2017
    Most attractive thing about a girl to me is passion. A lust for life, a drive to succeed, a desire to make a difference, any of the above or a derivative. Second is a good head on her shoulders, funny, smart, thoughtful, considerate, again any or all will do, and third is she has her *kitten* together lol. That's a big one because I know so many people my age who don't.

If you were to specify it must be looks, that's difficult for me to answer. I guess green eyes drive me crazy, but they're not at all a requirement and so rare anyway. And darker hair if I had to pick, but I'm really not particular. I've never been able to say I'm legs or butt or whatever, cause generally every woman I date has two legs and a butt and I like them cause they're on her. :blush:

• no more puke, that's what i find most attractive.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    1. Low drama/laid back

5. A bit tomboyish

jen.... you fancy yourself :D

Lol I didn't really think about it that way. But hey, sure... Somebody's gotta :joy:
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Sapiosexuality...look it up
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    1. Low drama/laid back

5. A bit tomboyish

Adoption is definitely off the table! :heart: :joy:
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Her own job, her own place, her own car, and zero Drama
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited February 2017
    kwph wrote: »
    Happiness ...Sounds like a stupid,lame answer ...but bitchy,angry people (not just women) is such a turn off no matter how attractive u are

I forgot all about this, your sooooo right. Add this to my list too,
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Happiness ...Sounds like a stupid,lame answer ...but bitchy,angry people (not just women) is such a turn off no matter how attractive u are

True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xzsharp
    xzsharp Posts: 781 Member
    bum bum bum
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member

Does your username stand for kilowatts per hour?
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Brain all day