30 Day Shred - Track?

Options
szqnva
szqnva Posts: 52 Member
How do you guys track this? I tried to enter it into the exercise tracker, but couldn't get it to come up. Is there something I'm missing?

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Lots of people advise to put it under circuit training. Hope this helps :)
  • FluffyLadii
    FluffyLadii Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How is the 30 day shred working for you, I'm considering purchasing the dvd.
  • sarahnicole218
    Options
    I track it under Circuit Training- general
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I put it under circuit training, too,
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I logged it under circuit training until I got a HRM, then I created my own "30 Day Shred" title to log it under. :)
  • veganjeanie
    Options
    I logged it under circuit training until I got a HRM, then I created my own "30 Day Shred" title to log it under. :)

I've definitely noticed that as I lose weight, I get fewer calories for the same workout. When you create a cardio category for it, does it stay static, or does it calculate by your current weight?
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I tracked it under Calisthenics until I got a HRM....
  • szqnva
    Options

Okay...and, at the risk of sounding dumb...what is HRM? And I see all these people that have it listed on their profile "20 minutes of exercise, including 30 Day Shred". Do I just plug "circuit training" into "cardio exercise"?
  • szqnva
    Options
    How is the 30 day shred working for you, I'm considering purchasing the dvd.

Today was my first day and it almost killed me. But, I'm 53 and VERY out of shape! Not to mention that I have mild emphysema. So I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to do it all the way through without stopping, but time will tell.
  • veganjeanie
    Options
    HRM = heart rate monitor
  • szqnva
    Options
    HRM = heart rate monitor

Boy do I feel dumb! lol. Thanks!