and of course chocolate
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    1. Dark chocolate (have it everyday, but really have to limit it!)
    2. Butter on carbs (bread, tortillas, pancakes, waffles...)
    3. Wine (been sticking to one light beer lately)
    4. Cadbury eggs!! (I bought my first three for the season yesterday, but haven't unwrapped one yet. Husband and I were looking up the calorie content for them last night, but I was already out of calories for the day :disappointed: )
  • greeneyedfurball
    greeneyedfurball Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies. A couple weeks ago, my daughter gave me a recipe for some that were SOOOO good. I made a batch and couldn't keep away from them.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    4. Cadbury eggs!! (I bought my first three for the season yesterday, but haven't unwrapped one yet. Husband and I were looking up the calorie content for them last night, but I was already out of calories for the day :disappointed: )

I rarely eat butter any more since I was diagnosed with familial hypercholesterolemia, but I recently went through a spell where I had the worst craving for a food I used to binge on as a teenager:

Butter on saltines.

Thankfully, I can no longer eat saltines since I have celiac disease. The craving was terrible and lasted for about two weeks. I have no idea what brought it on. I did have some butter on a baked potato and that helped a little, but it just wasn't the taste I was looking for.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Desserts. All the sweet stuff. Sigh.

This. But I've found I have incredible will power when it comes to simply not buying the stuff. When on occasion I do allow myself some I will eat it all.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

I rarely eat butter any more since I was diagnosed with familial hypercholesterolemia, but I recently went through a spell where I had the worst craving for a food I used to binge on as a teenager:

Butter on saltines.

Thankfully, I can no longer eat saltines since I have celiac disease. The craving was terrible and lasted for about two weeks. I have no idea what brought it on. I did have some butter on a baked potato and that helped a little, but it just wasn't the taste I was looking for.

Yes- I loved that too. Stopped buying butter though.
  • alyssag2011
    alyssag2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I will eat tortilla chips with salsa until I hate myself.

Same here lol chips and salsa and Taco Bell are my weakness!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Pasta.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Baked goods (cinnamon rolls, wienerbrød, etc.) and Cheesecake and Ice Cream
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cups-especially the mini ones
  • catmomfat
    catmomfat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Olives.
    Very good sharp cheddar. I'm talking the super aged stuff.
    Nuts.
    Sliced sweet onions.
    Tortilla chips with sliced onion and sharp cheddar on top.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My number one would be ice cream & second would be pizza.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I'm on the chips and salsa train. I will eat them until my lips are cracked and shriveled from the salt and acid. Then eat more. Then stop because the just-opened bag of chips is empty.

I also have a pizza and wings problem and a fresh-baked bread and butter or olive oil problem.
  • TooTatToTrot
    TooTatToTrot Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cheese Pizza, Flamin' Hot anything (even the Funyuns), Nacho Cheese Doritos, and cupcakes/cakes with buttercream frosting (and it can only be buttercream). These are the only things I crave the most. I don't buy them for the house anymore, and I put myself on a 3 day/2 week rule. If it's been 3 days and I still want any junk food item, consistently, for the full 3 days, I write it on the cheat day list. The list usually has those 4 items on it, and I choose one day to eat them, then move on and wait for the next two weeks. In contrast, I'm strict the rest of the 2 weeks, so it's no biggie and i'm losing wonderfully after I buckled down and had a "get yourself together, every 2 days is not a cheat day" moment.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I wait for Easter season specifically for Cadbury mini-eggs!

Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
    Candy cane hershey kisses at Christmas time.
    Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough.

I'm hungry. :(