True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I saw a dad shopping for a gown with his daughter and it was so sweet and reminded me of me and my dad. Him sitting there saying do you like it? Then get it.

And I miss my dad, the man who could identify any rattle in any car...my van has a rattle I need my dad to figure it out. :(
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I saw a dad shopping for a gown with his daughter and it was so sweet and reminded me of me and my dad. Him sitting there saying do you like it? Then get it.

And I miss my dad, the man who could identify any rattle in any car...my van has a rattle I need my dad to figure it out. :(

Those are bittersweet moments.❤

Nearly 17 years on and there are still times I want to call my dad to ask him something.
  • Wiz_06
    Wiz_06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I confess if I don't have a workout partner I become unmotivated and I slack off.
  • Wiz_06
    Wiz_06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I confess....I've been cheated on and now I'm single. Operation bulk season in full effect :wink:
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i confess that @Kepplekakes intrigues me and i am thinking of asking her if she is interested in being on my FL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Wiz_06 wrote: »
    I confess....I've been cheated on and now I'm single. Operation bulk season in full effect :wink:

More men and women got cut and swolled up after being cheated on than any other motivator evah.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

hugz~
  • Timshel_
    Options
    i confess that @Kepplekakes intrigues me and i am thinking of asking her if she is interested in being on my FL

Do NOT call her cute.
    You're welcome.
  • Timshel_
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Do NOT call her cute.
    You're welcome.
    I giggled at this also..

Tee hee

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I just ate a medium sized tangerine 50 cals and it was good and sweet....
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I don't know who Sam is.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I don't know who Sam is.

6. Casablanca
    Misquote: “Play it again, Sam.”
    Actual movie quote: “You played it for her, you can play it for me. If she can stand it, I can. Play it!”

c1ubh1l7mjoy.jpg

ty3m5bt36atb.jpg

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,446 Member
    Options
    i screwed up royally for my type two diabetes. i thought i was at 36 unites of insulin in the morning. when i was actually at 46. and i'm also taking 22 unites of insulin at night. i have had brain frog for the last week and some. now i have to get back to where i was. i can't believe i screwed up big time. at least we caught it in time but it explains a tot of the yucky feelings i have been having lately

So lucky you caught it .. :)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing. It will come with regrets but as of right now, I'm okay with the consequences.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing. It will come with regrets but as of right now, I'm okay with the consequences.

are you drawing a c0ck and balls on your guys forehead?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that this tiny little person I created absolutely baffles me.