Booze

Options
2»

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Going out for a Harry Potter pub crawl Friday. What booze is best to drink note: I hate Soda, Tonic, Gin and Oozo Fruit juices are High in sugar and Diet coke/pepsi has aspartame in so I'll be avoiding that. I DO like wine and if I weren't on a diet I'd be on Rum and coke or Guinness

Butterbeer, duh.

• slytherinlass90
    slytherinlass90 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Going out for a Harry Potter pub crawl Friday. What booze is best to drink note: I hate Soda, Tonic, Gin and Oozo Fruit juices are High in sugar and Diet coke/pepsi has aspartame in so I'll be avoiding that. I DO like wine and if I weren't on a diet I'd be on Rum and coke or Guinness

Butterbeer, duh.

IF they have butter beer I will gladly starve for the next month. Kidding I'm hoping for fire whiskey
  • slytherinlass90
    Options
    Tonights the night!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »

Butterbeer, duh.

IF they have butter beer I will gladly starve for the next month. Kidding I'm hoping for fire whiskey

c7NJRa2.gif
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Guinness! When I log Guinness it's not that low calorie. But it's heavy and takes longer to drink. So I'd go with Guinness! Enjoy the Harry Potter pub crawl! I'm super jealous!
  • slytherinlass90
    Options
    I went, I drank, I conqured. I took my own cup too (it has a lid so no spillage) anyway I got sloshed and stayed in my limits I just had a big cup of water between drinks, I had one double rum and Lemonade and Rose wine.