True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I just told my brother off. He's selfish and has taken off leaving me here to look after our mother a every time she says anything or expresses upset at him not being around he makes a snide comment. I have had enough of him being childish and self centred...although they are both the same
  • xzsharp
    xzsharp Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I speak my mind nothing to confess, move along
  • mir1104
    mir1104 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I confess I pen down recipes I'll never try but I like to know they're there.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm sitting in my living room, wearing nothing but a bikini bra, bikini bottoms and 15 cm high heels wondering if I should invest in a competitors bikini and get a friend to add stones to it..
    And I confess that I'm proud of how far I've come and I wanna show off my hard work by posting bikini pics everywhere but I won't.. My friends on here how ever won't be as lucky cause I'm gonna post on my wall.. I'm vain.. yes I confess I'm super vain.

You need stones!!!! As many as you can fit on it

Lot's of stones! I don't think I'll ever compete but when I hit my goal I want to own one like this and I'm gonna wear it all the time at home..

IMG_7012.jpg

beautiful....... surely these stones are uncomfortable? ... or maybe that is the attraction?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    mir1104 wrote: »
    I confess I pen down recipes I'll never try but I like to know they're there.

Guilty!!
  • Wiz_06
    Wiz_06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wiz_06 wrote: »
    I confess....I've been cheated on and now I'm single. Operation bulk season in full effect :wink:

I confess that I am giggling at the facial expression of the guy behind you in your profile pic.

Hahaha....I'm just now noticing that lol.
  • Wiz_06
    Wiz_06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Wiz_06 wrote: »
    I confess....I've been cheated on and now I'm single. Operation bulk season in full effect :wink:

More men and women got cut and swolled up after being cheated on than any other motivator evah.

This is true.... #makeHerJealous lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm confessed I'm extremely relieved cause I just came from the doc and it's not disc hernia but we're doing a X-ray to see if it shows anything. There is however a lot of swelling around the lumbar spine and now I finally have an excuse to get a massage.

when you said about it to me it sounded like your sciatic nerve. Could it be flaring up? I've had issues with that since I was in my teens although now that I think of it what I thought was it in my teens could have been when I broke my tailbone
  • VVVeeVee
    VVVeeVee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i have been missing my last boyfriend a lot lately, even though he never wanted a real relationship with me and just played around.
    I know i deserve better, but I also can't forget about him either, even though i try.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I had a Choco-Taco for the first time in years the other day. Now I want another one.

5a9vaancnppz.png
    94ryejms9mk3.jpg
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I had a Choco-Taco for the first time in years the other day. Now I want another one.

5a9vaancnppz.png
    94ryejms9mk3.jpg
    Love those! Now I want one
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I miss trying out Pinterest recipes. I need to get back to doing the things I love.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I confess I love happy feet the movie! Just because of robin Williams and the dance moves crack me up!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I miss trying out Pinterest recipes. I need to get back to doing the things I love.

if you need a taste tester, just throwing it out there lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Total G comment. Amirght?
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    hmmm