Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    they said intentional abuse or somethng. I didn't see any of that atleast it was vague
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    they said intentional abuse or somethng. I didn't see any of that atleast it was vague

Yeah ..I saw the post at the bottom ..

Obviously there were people reporting because they don't bother ..unless they are drawn there ..
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    I never understand how inconsistent the rules are applied. The thread had 23k+ posts and suddenly it was an issue.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Hello normals. Miss this place.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Stopping in because I miss my normies. Y'all know who you are. I'm having an emotional day and looking back and remembering *kitten* isn't helping, or maybe it is. Not sure. Anyway, miss y'all. :*
    Stopping in because I miss my normies. Y'all know who you are. I'm having an emotional day and looking back and remembering *kitten* isn't helping, or maybe it is. Not sure. Anyway, miss y'all. :*

Awww, hugs! You know where I am if you need to talk! I miss the "original" normies too. So many laughs and stories were shared!
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Awww, hugs! You know where I am if you need to talk! I miss the "original" normies too. So many laughs and stories were shared!

Right! And remember the keep it going with only questions... We used to have so much fun. LOL I do miss everyone.

Me too. I just went back through the first few pages. I shouldn't have done that.

I know, I went back through this and the questions thread to some of our convos. They made me crack up, but also made me, well...anyway...yeah....lol

afaht9p30qi9.gif

I miss those days too y'all
    Can I get in the group hug? @LiftingLisa @RunHardBeStrong @thedcubed1

Of course @shortgirlsneedlovetoo! And @jenmar22 I like ALL the seasons...but wish that winter ALWAYS came with snow...without it, it's just cold. @MrStabbems yeah just saw that this morning...bummer
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Morning @Nitroalley2!
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    Hey Dzu! It is crazy warm here for February. And I like it! So many colds going around. Just caught one from my daughter. UGH!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    It seems like everybody everywhere is getting a warm...not snap...what would it be...a warm tease? Haha sorry to hear that you caught a cold.
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    Maybe the groundhog saw something different this year. He might have been drinking. :D
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    I wouldn't blame him. Though now I want to be having a drink out laying on a hammock somewhere
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    I shot of booze would be good right now. knock me out.

• ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Normal is overrated. :D

giphy.gif
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Normal is overrated. :D

giphy.gif

Oh trust me, it's a very misleading name for this thread. :tongue:
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all
    Hope y'all are having a great day almost the weekend!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    So close...yet so far....at least that's what it feels like this morning to me haha
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    Hey Lynn! Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday to you!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    I never understand how inconsistent the rules are applied. The thread had 23k+ posts and suddenly it was an issue.

Exactly. I think the mods don't like being tagged or called out and that might have been part of the problem. Also, some people are allowed to be grammar police and say whatever the heck they want, while others (not the favorites) get warnings and banned for the same thing. I guess if you make friends with the mods...perhaps...? Who knows. It's all unfair and discourages some really cool, funny people from posting.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Hey Lynn! Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday to you!!

Thank you Alan
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I miss this thread ..hey normies ..
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Jooooooo!!