Options
Hensonator1084
Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
Scrammbled you cant beat them

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Not a scrambled fan. Poached, with googy yolk, or as an omelette/frittata for me! Or in shakshuka... Yum!
  • Hensonator1084
    Options
    Mmmm sounds good
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Consider pickling eggs http://allrecipes.com/recipe/234065/classic-pickled-eggs/

There's all sorts of different recipes for it
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Omelet style. 2 whole 2 whites, salt pepper and some pepperjack cheese... topped with some sriracha sauce.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I have a great new non-stick pan, so I get to use a very little spray oil and I crack and egg in, let it cook the bottom for a couple minutes then I pop a lid on and sort of steam it the rest of the way. The white sets up perfect while the yellow is runny but in a nice and thick kind of way. I can't stand any rawness in my eggs but I want a runny yolk.

I also cook them in stewed tomatoes, make a little hole and drop one in, same again, cover and cook out.
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Fried over medium. Firm white, runny yolk. So versatile. On black beans, on pasta, on a sandwich, over stewed tomatoes, yum yum yum.
  • jeffkrzycki
    jeffkrzycki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love hard boiled eggs. So quick and handy
  • Hensonator1084
    Options
    Any tips on gettin the shell of an hard boild egg fastttttt lol
  • Hensonator1084
    Options
    Cool i will try it am i wierd because i find peeling them therapeutic lol
  • Hensonator1084
    Options
    U can all add me if u want i dont bite :)
  • nurseangelamomof5boys
    Options
    Eggs in stewed tomatoes are very good
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Poached or fried with a runny yolk. Like served with potato farms, smoked salmon and BBQ sauce, or, of course, a good fry up. ham & mushroom omelette or croissants & salmon if they're scrambled. But one of my all time favourites is egg and chips with a couple of slices of bread and butter and brown sauce. Yum yum x
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled is my preference. Sometimes fried or scrambled, but that's more work.
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Gosh I love eggs!!! Poached eggs, fried eggs (with salt) and hard boiled. With scrambled: I use a non-stick frypan and add shredded cheese. I can't eat scrambled eggs unless I've cooked them with shredded cheese. I am taking a bit of a break from eggs at the moment though because I was just eating too many! Haha, I have an egg problem lol