Dropping pant sizes?-female

Options
2»

Replies

• LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    10 lbs lost overall...finally fitting into one size lower of a pant size. :smile:
  • goingoffthegrid135
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the responses! We are all different, that's for sure :smile:
  • Taimeinhappy
    Taimeinhappy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    210 pounds: size 18
    165 pounds: size 6
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options

iv went from 20 higher to 20 lower and still no change wtf is wrong with my body LOL
  • alexp44
    alexp44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly 16lbs and not dropped a size yet. Started a uk 20 and still am. I do have to opt for elasticated wait trousers now though as my jeans drop off but the next size down won't fit my hips (my waist is there).
    I have a feeling last time I lost weight it was about 15lbs a size for me once I got under 200lbs although I got to 160 and was still a 14 whereas my sister got there and was a 12...
    That's before you take into account that each size is totally different in different shops.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Also some stores have pants that are made for people whose dimensions are a little uneven. I have a small waist and large hips. If I buy pants to fit my hips I have to go a size up and they're baggy on my waist. But if I buy pants in "curvy" sizes I go down a size and it fits my hips an my waist.

Also keep in mind every brand is different. From some stores, a 16 is falling off of me and yet at another store I'm an 18.
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I was a size 16 (236 lbs) in 2013, size 14 (200 lbs) majority of 2015 but I did get to size 12 near the end, then a size 10 (185lbs) in 2016. I am a size 8 (154lbs) now and they're baggy but I refuse to buy any new clothes until I'm done losing.
  • Anna_137
    Anna_137 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on lots of things such as starting weight, body shape, where you're losing the fat from...

I've lost19lbs and haven't gone down a pants size yet. When I compared photos it looked like the loss had come from my shoulders and back. So instead of trying on pants I tried on some dresses and found I'd gone down a dress size. :)
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started at 202, a size 2x top, and either 18w or 20 pants depending on the brand. I've lost 36 pounds and am generally a 12 bottoms and L top, but some 12s are still tight. I'm very apple shaped-right now my non-stretchy 12 Levi's jeans are tight at the button and loose in the butt/thighs.