Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1st NSV: No ciggs

So, being surrounded by many friends who work in restaurants, I've been picking up the awful habit of casually smoking ciggarettes when I get home from work at night. But....today, none! I think that's a good NSV if there ever was one. Off to join the gym, work out, and have a smoothie for dinner :)

Replies

• Way to go!!!!!!!

Smoothies are awesome for a reward!
  • Ryanjk88
    Ryanjk88 Posts: 6 Member
    Good for you! Keep up the non smoking - I know I did after I quit the "I only smoke when I drink". Honestly right now I'm not even drinking because thats just "watsed" calories!

After I complete a work out session - I always reward myself with Tanning (anything non-food related) lol
  • SmileBee
    SmileBee Posts: 7
    New to all this whats NSV?? please thanks
  • J3nnaLyn
    J3nnaLyn Posts: 125
    From what I understand NSV is Non-Scale Victory...or something. So anything that you accomplish that is a step forward in your weight loss/health journey!

Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!