PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not a complete success story yet but 4 months in and excited to see where this journey takes me! So glad I started using MFP and a food scale.
    Amazing progress in just 4 months, congrats!!! :)
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    scgfitlife - amazing progress in a year!
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    swagartm12 wrote: »
    80 lbs

You look like Adam Levine now.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    dlppbbm8h1th.jpeg
    22 pound difference

It looks like you lost more than 22lbs! Way to go!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    hba6862 wrote: »
    Well;

On July 21st of 2016 to have my hearing checked and just as a routine i just stepped on the scale and they sails 450 as they wrote it in the chart.

I thought that I had heard it wrong and asked if it was an estimate, she said no it was was the scale said four hundred and fifty pounds.

I was shocked so I asked the doctor that was checking my hearing for some help or direction. She said that they didn't really do that at that clinic, however she had some person success with this app.

Loaded the app and have entered every meal for 217 days down 84 pounds.

Way to go! I personally find this is the best way to lose weight and keep it off because you learn what you're actually putting into your mouth. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!