Enough with the High School Drama people.

Options
124»

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    *looks up innocently at all the MFPeeps on soapboxes, then starts nudging the boxes with her tennis shoe...she thinks there's definitely a stability issue here... load testing in 3...2...*

SHAKEY SHAKEY!
  • PositiveGoals
    Options
    I do not think it his hypocritical. I think bwilcox is trying to motivate people to stay on track and keep their goals in mind. As opposed to losing track of why we are here. To get healthy. I do not see this as an attempt at drama at all. People do have the ability to not read unpleasant posts. However, sometimes its too late because you have read it before you realized someone meant it to be negative and in many cases hurtful. I think bwilcox is right. There's a time and place for everything. These forums are not meant for much of what has been recently posted. It is unfortunate that many people seemed to have missed the message. This has caused the opposite effect of the motive. Too many people have jumped onto the drama bandwagon. But I say, thank you for your positive msg bwilcox.
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    I don't really care as long as nobody is rude or offensive. I know it is not the case for everybody, but some people need to vent, and if it makes them feel better, they can go for it. It's better that they vent than keeping their anger or whatever it is
  • MissionABS
    MissionABS Posts: 80
    Options
    Is no one going to stand up and say that the drama entertains them just a tiny bit? Having said that there is a line, as with everything, but the drama that's been going on here today has been good clean fun !!

This website is just like reality tv !!
    Don't take life too seriously....especially the forums of MFP

No, I will stand up and say I enjoyed it a lot. It was quite comical.
  • sara_rose
    sara_rose Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I concur.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Can i follow you on twitter.....?? **innocent eyes*

you just wanna see my tweets :smooched: