lets do Keto together!! :)

Options
Hello, im 22 years old.
i started the ketogenic diet and would like to have people who have started this diet as well to connect and support one another.

Replies

• KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me! Keto here!
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am eating keto as well. Feel free to add me!
  • karenzcoupon
    karenzcoupon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started on sunday! I'm really excited about it!
  • sweet2def
    sweet2def Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Did Keto last year, lost 6lbs in 4days once in ketosis. I love it but I can't give up fruit :smile: I'm going to taper off my carbs over the next few days and begin this weekend to ensure I'm in Ketosis by this time next week . . wish me luck
  • brookala95
    brookala95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started keto on Monday
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join this awesome group ...this is where most of us Keto'ers, low carbers, zero carbers etc. hang out ....I have lost 96lbs in a little over 2 years...You are welcome to add me ...wishing you much success :)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • ellebee0010
    ellebee0010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find an Australia Keto community. Love the global advice, but products, ingredients and measurements differ
  • ctilley7911
    ctilley7911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello im from canada
    Im 31
    I have around 90-100 to loose
    Im a wife and a mom to 2 lil ones
    I have tried so many ways to loose weight nothing helps i loose about 10 lbs then plato... I just keep gaining no matter if i weight train, slash calories eat a very "balanced" diet. I had given up till abt 2 weeks ago. I just had that momemnt of "no more im done something has to change" excersize is almost impossible from back problems. But i decided even if all i could do is 3 mins on my elliptical and play with my kids and clean and just keep adding on to what could do. Also change my eating i pretty much stopped sugar and very low carbs no keto low but lot less and lowered my cals done just aye less. Untill acouple days ago i heared abt keto and i was intrigued. I had thought abt trying adkins but i really live cake and dounuts and ice cream. Oh and lasagna yum... But afyer a lot of research and inspirational youtubers. I decided tbis was it im doing it i will do it as it fits me im gonna take a lil something from ever one and make it so its effective so i can stay on it for the most part but loose weight.
    I really want to surround my self with the keto community. Im not best at count and weighing stuff but trying. Today was my first real full day of keto. But i need more stuff to really truly start it. Im excited i pray it works i need to be the mom my kids deserve.
  • ks_neal922
    ks_neal922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto! Add me
  • mauimarie
    mauimarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto as well an could use some more Keto-pals! Add me. Food diary viewable:)
  • ctilley7911
    ctilley7911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do we add people
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Add me