Low Carb-High Fat Friends NEEDED

Options
I need more friends on my list that are doing LCHF!!! I love looking at diaries-chatting-venting-and sharing recipes!
I'm starting on my second week of this WOE tomorrow. I'd LOVE to have people to talk to and share with.
Thank you! Much love!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join this amazing group ....This is where most of us Keto'ers, low carbers, zero carbers hang out ...I am a keto'er who has lost 96 lbs in a little over 2 years ...You are welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • Staci64
    Staci64 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do low carb and keep my diary open
    Staci64
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have been keto for 6 weeks anyone can add me as well
  • whatthefreck555
    whatthefreck555 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing LCHF, feel free to add
  • NerdyWord33
    NerdyWord33 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Also looking for low carb friends with an open diary. Only those with healthy calorie goals as well though!
    I'm learning to manage my diabetes...After over a decade of really messing up.
  • Rainqueen77
    Rainqueen77 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am low carb and I like friends. =)
  • MathiasFlynn98382
    MathiasFlynn98382 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been doing Keto for 5 weeks...love it, but not seeing the full results I would like. I do like the aspect of no cravings, feeling satisfied and certainly not deprived. I was doing Crossfit for over 2 years when I suffered a back injury and eventually will get back to working out, but for now just need to lose the weight and lean out a wee bit.....friends are good, especially to help keep motivated.
  • jessicamaehunter
    jessicamaehunter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I sent you all invites!! :)))
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have been doing LCHF for a while and I am still tweaking my macros. But I love this WOE and plan to do it henceforth. Pinterest is a fantastic source of information and recipes too.
  • KittyO77
    KittyO77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need more friends on my list that are doing LCHF!!! I love looking at diaries-chatting-venting-and sharing recipes!
    I'm starting on my second week of this WOE tomorrow. I'd LOVE to have people to talk to and share with.
    Thank you! Much love!

I can be your buddy, or likewise, anyone else on here feel to friend request me.
    I am on day 4 of LC/HF. I have been dieting for three weeks and lost 7lb. The first two weeks though weren't great. I was with slimming world and had four cheat days because I came down with a stinking cold. So all in all the 7lbs is a miracle!
  • jadeh218
    jadeh218 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am starting LCHF, still finding my way
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

i've been doing it about a month, and love it so far. it's strange to not want to munch all day. i'll be going over blood work monday so hopefully my doctor doesn't ask me to stop keto.
  • katarra2000
    katarra2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Much love!

I too would love some friends to connect with for giving and receiving advise and support. So far I'm down 17 pounds. Started changing my eating habits 1/20/17, and started keto on 2/21/17. Can't figure out how to send a friend request, would welcome anyone with a similar situation to send me one.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join this amazing group ....This is where most of us Keto'ers, low carbers, zero carbers hang out ...I am a keto'er who has lost 96 lbs in a little over 2 years ...You are welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

this
  • amandacarr8713
    amandacarr8713 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also looking for friends that are lchf/keto. I'm getting started today. I have dabbled with it before but I'm committing to it now. I've really been struggling emotionally the last couple of months which has led to packing on pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing low carb high fat also. I would love to share recipes
  • jadap123
    jadap123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm doing the low carb diet too, I started feb 23,, please add me as a friend
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I did the keto diet for 2 months and lost 25 pounds. I kind of fell off the wagon, but I'm back again! I'd love new friends.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I'm low carbing..feel free to add me
  • Cnc0826
    Cnc0826 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!