"Who wants to be a hot mom?!" Group 1 (closed group)

Options
Welcome group 1 hot mommas!

I hope all of you soon to be hot mommas are having a great day :bigsmile: Here is our thread where we can keep in touch and motivate each other to becoming the smoking hot mommas we want to be!
I'm working on making a chart to keep track of all of our progress (I use a mac so I have to make up my own because the template won't load). As soon as I get it finished, I'll post it here for you all to see. I love the idea of having everyone post their weekly weigh in numbers to my page each Monday so that I can put the numbers in our chart for everyone to see :) I want our group to to rock it each and every week so make sure to friend every one else in the group so that we can celebrate the high times and cheer each other on through the lows.
I'm in this for the long haul. I have always been overweight even though grade school and it's time to stop! My ultimate NSV would be that I want to be able to rock a bikini and I'm not stopping until that happens whether it's next summer or in 3 years. As far as the scale is concerned, my first goal is to get to Onederland (weighing less than 200 pounds), then I will weigh 175 (the skinniest I ever remember being, this is what I weighed when I played basketball in 7th grade), and ultimately I want to have a healthy BMI for my height and weigh in at 140 or below.
So those are my goals and I'm not stopping until I get there. Post what yours are so that we can cheer each other on and know what each of us are working toward :bigsmile:

Replies

• ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will have to do this tonight. to much work to do today Thanks for captaining our team !! :happy:
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks med for starting this!! As of this morning I weigh 254, my highest weight was last winter at 280. I've always been overweight, was about 180 throughout high school. I did get to 150 after school but then I got pregnant at 19 and had my first baby girl at 20 and never lost that baby weight, but I was never over 200 lbs untill about 4 years ago, and when I became a stay at home mom (I have 3 kids now) almost 3 years ago my weight really went up! I just want to be healthy, would love to be 140-145. Got a ways to go but I'm excited about the transformation and the process to come. As for exercise I'm walking walking walking, and doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred... with some pilates thrown in here and there. Basically just trying to stay active no matter what I'm doing (I dance when I wash dishes LOL) So blah blah blah that's my story! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Kimberly
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Hello group 1, I am a 35 year old mom with one 5 year old child of my own and 2 teenage step-children. I have always been overweight even as a child. In my early 20's I did lose a lot of weight and got down to 145, but stopped exercising I gained all the weight back plus some extra. I then went on the depo shot, gained 30 more pounds. Started having problems with my gallbladder, gained another 20 pounds. After my gallbladder was removed I lost weight quite quickly, but my eating and exercise habits didn't improve I ended up gaining some of it back. I started MFP at 261 pounds in April 2011. Today I weighed in at 240.4 pounds. I normally weigh in on wednesdays but I guess if you prefer I weigh in a different day I can change that. My biggest goal is that I get back to 150 pounds again. After I do that I am going to remain working to get down to 130 or 140. Well I am really pumped to have this group to call my own and am here for all of you if you need help as I hope you will be for me also!
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Group 1
    Here is your Stats Table,

tr2Jx.png

This is the Link: tr2Jx.png
    Now, just change the IMG letters for img lower case

Captain Med72, please try to edit and post this table in your 1st post.
    chari.
  • Glamazon90
    Glamazon90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm Mya! I'm currently 240lbs and 5'11. My goal weight is 175 lbs and My ultimate goal is 150. I was about 175 in high school got to college then gained quite a few pounds. I got pregnant my sophomore year of college and gained about 60lbs. I lost all but 10lbs by the time my daughter was 2 1/2 months but struggled with postpartum depression and gained a lot of it back.

So here I am ready to lose the weight by my college graduation in May. I would love to at least be at my pre pregnancy weight of 216lbs by my 21st birthday in October. Very happy to meet you all!! <3
  • Glamazon90
    Glamazon90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lmwt03EVZZ1qluu2ro1_500.gif
  • mamastuck
    mamastuck Posts: 131
    Options
    Ok here it goes. I am the fattest mama in my group(social group) and I hate it. I am a emotional eater and thats huge for me considering I struggle with anxiety and depression.. I have 11 children in my household....5 by birth 4 step that we have full custody of and my niece and nephew. Now mind you they are 13,11,10,9,9,7,6,5,4,3,1 grrrrr lol. My brother in law and my sister also live with us. i started of at 281 got down to 252 plataued and gave up. I am now 244 with a 1st goal of 200. 44 lbs and I am giving myself 20 weeks. My next goal will then be 160 and my vanity goal is 142. so there you go lol, ps I also go to school and work from home so always busy but usually on my *kitten*!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Here is our chart :smile: Thank you to my awesome hubby who helped me translate the directions for a Mac computer :bigsmile:

DIcM8.png
  • ksutte
    Options
    tumblr_lmwt03EVZZ1qluu2ro1_500.gif

Nice, I like this one!!
  • med79
    Options
    I will have to do this tonight. to much work to do today Thanks for captaining our team !! :happy:

You're very welcome :smile: There was definitely a learning curve for posting in the forums but I think I've got it figured out and I'm ready for Group 1 to rock this!
  • med79
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks med for starting this!! As of this morning I weigh 254, my highest weight was last winter at 280. I've always been overweight, was about 180 throughout high school. I did get to 150 after school but then I got pregnant at 19 and had my first baby girl at 20 and never lost that baby weight, but I was never over 200 lbs untill about 4 years ago, and when I became a stay at home mom (I have 3 kids now) almost 3 years ago my weight really went up! I just want to be healthy, would love to be 140-145. Got a ways to go but I'm excited about the transformation and the process to come. As for exercise I'm walking walking walking, and doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred... with some pilates thrown in here and there. Basically just trying to stay active no matter what I'm doing (I dance when I wash dishes LOL) So blah blah blah that's my story! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Kimberly
    Welcome Kimberly! I'm so glad you're here, we're gonna kick this thing and be the hot momma's we were meant to be :bigsmile:
  • ksutte
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Kelly, I am a 42 yo married mother of 2 wonderful kids, a girl 5 and boy 4. I work full time at a somewhat stressful job, which often carriers over into my night time, like today, as soon as I'm done here I need to start working again. I currently weigh 247 my intermediate weight is 224 and my final weight is 200 for New Years. My ultimate goal is 170. I have always had to exercise to stay in shape, food is not my friend. I did not exercise while I was pregnant with either of my kiddo’s and it has been difficult finding the time to exercise since I’ve had them. Since then I’ve been diagnosed with a hypo thyroid. So even when I do exercise it is frustrating because the weight does not come off easily anymore. Not that my age has anything to do with that, I know. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better and supporing eachother so we are all successful in our journeys.:happy:
  • med79
    Options
    Hello group 1, I am a 35 year old mom with one 5 year old child of my own and 2 teenage step-children. I have always been overweight even as a child. In my early 20's I did lose a lot of weight and got down to 145, but stopped exercising I gained all the weight back plus some extra. I then went on the depo shot, gained 30 more pounds. Started having problems with my gallbladder, gained another 20 pounds. After my gallbladder was removed I lost weight quite quickly, but my eating and exercise habits didn't improve I ended up gaining some of it back. I started MFP at 261 pounds in April 2011. Today I weighed in at 240.4 pounds. I normally weigh in on wednesdays but I guess if you prefer I weigh in a different day I can change that. My biggest goal is that I get back to 150 pounds again. After I do that I am going to remain working to get down to 130 or 140. Well I am really pumped to have this group to call my own and am here for all of you if you need help as I hope you will be for me also!
    Welcome to the hot mommas! I'm so glad you're here, we can do this thing together!!
  • med79
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm Mya! I'm currently 240lbs and 5'11. My goal weight is 175 lbs and My ultimate goal is 150. I was about 175 in high school got to college then gained quite a few pounds. I got pregnant my sophomore year of college and gained about 60lbs. I lost all but 10lbs by the time my daughter was 2 1/2 months but struggled with postpartum depression and gained a lot of it back.

So here I am ready to lose the weight by my college graduation in May. I would love to at least be at my pre pregnancy weight of 216lbs by my 21st birthday in October. Very happy to meet you all!! <3
    Welcome Mya! I'm so glad you're here :happy: Let's do this!!
  • med79
    Options
    Ok here it goes. I am the fattest mama in my group(social group) and I hate it. I am a emotional eater and thats huge for me considering I struggle with anxiety and depression.. I have 11 children in my household....5 by birth 4 step that we have full custody of and my niece and nephew. Now mind you they are 13,11,10,9,9,7,6,5,4,3,1 grrrrr lol. My brother in law and my sister also live with us. i started of at 281 got down to 252 plataued and gave up. I am now 244 with a 1st goal of 200. 44 lbs and I am giving myself 20 weeks. My next goal will then be 160 and my vanity goal is 142. so there you go lol, ps I also go to school and work from home so always busy but usually on my *kitten*!
    Welcome! Wow, 11 kids....you deserve a drink for that :drinker: jk...I understand where you're coming from though. My husband and I are teaching parents at a group home for teenage boys. So we have a two year old daughter, an eight year old son, a nineteen year old son, and 3-5 teenage boys at any given time.
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Oh I love this group! you Moms are gonna be so but so HOT!!!!

I love the poster from missmya90 :laugh: you made my night Jaja!
    Great work Med79!

3qoPH.jpg
  • rkoontz
    rkoontz Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi everyone - Thank you med for heading up this group. This morning when I weighed I was 233.5. On April 19, 2011 I started at 243.5. I got down to 227.5 a couple weeks ago and then kept my grandson for a week and gained 8 pounds back. I made things to eat that he liked and they were not the normal foods that we eat. That seems to be the story of my weight up and down. I am determined to lose and keep it off. My hubby and I have a cruise scheduled for October 2011 and I would really love to be down to 200. That is my first goal. i seem to have the oldest kids - two daughters: 24 and 23. I cannot remember when I started to gain weight, but I do remember in 2006 I was 196, which was horrible and I have just kept going up. I am also a Type 2 Diabetic and would love to loss this weight in hopes of getting off my medication. That is also my doctors goal. There is goal #2. My fianl goal is to be around 140 pounds. With the help of this group I am hopeful that all of us can reach our goals.

We can do this ladies.
  • mamastuck
    mamastuck Posts: 131
    Options
    2 cups of cofee and my 1st water down. Lets do this lol I will start my day off with a relaxing yoga class in my living room haha
  • rkoontz
    rkoontz Posts: 75
    Options
    26 minutes done on my treadmill. Now to jump in the shower and get ready to head out the door to volunteer at Hospice. On the way there I will have my cup that hold 24 ozs of water and eating a Fiber One bar.

I had 1/2 cup of coffee this morning so far.

WTG Mamastuck:wink:
  • med79
    Options
    Hi everyone - Thank you med for heading up this group. This morning when I weighed I was 233.5. On April 19, 2011 I started at 243.5. I got down to 227.5 a couple weeks ago and then kept my grandson for a week and gained 8 pounds back. I made things to eat that he liked and they were not the normal foods that we eat. That seems to be the story of my weight up and down. I am determined to lose and keep it off. My hubby and I have a cruise scheduled for October 2011 and I would really love to be down to 200. That is my first goal. i seem to have the oldest kids - two daughters: 24 and 23. I cannot remember when I started to gain weight, but I do remember in 2006 I was 196, which was horrible and I have just kept going up. I am also a Type 2 Diabetic and would love to loss this weight in hopes of getting off my medication. That is also my doctors goal. There is goal #2. My fianl goal is to be around 140 pounds. With the help of this group I am hopeful that all of us can reach our goals.

We can do this ladies.
    Yay, a cruise! I love cruising:love: Where will you be going? I've been to Alaska and to the Caribbean and absolutely loved it! Getting to 200 is an awesome goal and we'll get there together :bigsmile: