Top o the morn to yea!

i6okksa43oet.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Top o the morn to yea!

i6okksa43oet.jpg

Gets my green shoes, and my hat out of the closet. And dusts them off. And starts the countdown. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm like a teaspoon Irish...I'll take it but I'm not drinking Guinness on St. Paddy's day
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm like a teaspoon Irish...I'll take it but I'm not drinking Guinness on St. Paddy's day

Whiskey? Wine also works. You could even make green wine (white wine with food coloring) if you wanted.
  • synchkat
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Whiskey? Wine also works. You could even make green wine (white wine with food coloring) if you wanted.

I supposed I could. I usually just make an Irish themed dinner that night but hey I can go green
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I just do a jig when I wake up and listen to irish music all day. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I used to love the Irish Rovers

I might make a guinness chocolate cake...they're sooooo good. Maybe I'll bust out my shamrock cookie cutters too. Cookies are fun
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I just do a jig when I wake up and listen to irish music all day. :)

Mfp Potluck Party. Your house in 16 days! Whoooh Hooh! Corned beef & cabbage, & red potatos! Dancing, drinks, cute green outfits. I will do a belly dance in my tacky green costume. And get a sitter for mom. And arrange for a ride home!! :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    The best thing about St. Patrick's Day is that it's socially acceptable to publicly make-out with a drunk chick just 5 minutes after she has blown chunks all over the sidewalk.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    sxk3abdvqz55.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    The best thing about St. Patrick's Day is that it's socially acceptable to publicly make-out with a drunk chick just 5 minutes after she has blown chunks all over the sidewalk.

Omg! Funny! :D You really do make me laugh multiple times a day! :)
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Yeee
    and might I add
    Ha!
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

And I'm forever concerned about the direction of our society
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Ancestry for a few years. I found out a couple years ago that I'm part Irish. I'm 37 years old and just recently found this out.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options

What about New Years Eve right before midnight! ?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Guinness is like motor oil. I just can't do it

As long as it's a green beer, I'll drink almost anything... definitely not Guinness.