March whole30

2»

Replies

• LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    I read part of the website that listed all the things you CAN't eat...but what can you eat? Just meat and veggies, fruit and nuts? I might be interested... Anyone have any success with this? I'm pretty addicted to sugar so this might help with that... o:)

Anyone find they lost weight eating this way? Or just felt better in general?
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    I just started reading the book. It's interesting and I will lurk while I read and decide if I can commit to it. That way I can ask you guys questions if I have any and maybe get started on my first 30 later! Thanks!
  • lisak1024
    lisak1024 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm interested! Plan to start tomorrow!
  • TiffanyDanny
    TiffanyDanny Posts: 7 Member
    Perfect time for lent ! I'm in!
  • newstart7788
    newstart7788 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm on day 3 of my Whole30. I've been surprised by how easy it's been the past two days. I'm loving how I'm feeling right now and look forward to noting changes in my palate and body.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Just had a browse on the site -
    Cut out all the psychologically unhealthy, hormone-unbalancing, gut-disrupting, inflammatory food groups for a full 30 days.

What does psychologically unhealthy mean in this context?
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    I'm really feeling the pull toward doing this plan! The book is very interesting and I'm excited about the possible benefits I could see from it that really don't have anything to do with weight reduction, although that will likely be one of the great side effects! LOL
  • newstart7788
    newstart7788 Posts: 29 Member
    I messed up one day and had wheat on March 8th. Otherwise I'm still going strong! It's been tough but my fitness and general health has improved tremendously. I'm determined to make it to the 31st.