omakase619 wrote: »
    MaggieS712 wrote: »
    Hate eggs all ways

That's crazy talk.

I'm extremely picky what can I say
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen Huevos Rancheros mentioned yet! LOVE this dish!
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    l03lzzxwdn5c.jpg

I like to steam cook my eggs
  • DanielleMarceau
    DanielleMarceau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like mine poached or hard boiled. I too am developing a problem with eggs. I crave them.
  • federicafezza4271
    federicafezza4271 Posts: 69 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    my parents have chickens and turkeys: now that it's spring they are making lots of eggs. my favorite way of consuming them is to make some egg-heavy (protein heavy!) pancakes or muffins for breakfast:
    today we had pancakes with oat flour and 1 egg per person, for tomorrow I am baking chocolate chips oat muffins with 2eggs/3people :)
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    I like my Tefal non-stick pan for 'fried' eggs - no oil needed. And some how a few years ago I found that 'sunny side down' DIDN'T mean the yoke had been burst!
    I always presumed it did - now often sunny side down so I can get egg in my gob quicker :).
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Over hard. Not sure if that's the same thing as "sunny side down"... I never heard of that one before. Also acceptable are hard boiled and scrambled. Poached will do. No runny yolks unless it's in a hard nog! :wink:
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I scramble them with diced onions, peppers, and poultry to make a burrito, and top them with cheddar and salsa. On weekends I fry them in bacon grease.
  • dmwh142
    dmwh142 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Are there no Tex-Mex people here? Scrambled with a good amount of hot sauce on them. I also like to add steamed yellow squash to them.
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anyway I can eat them (as long as the whites aren't runny, ick). Gotta love a good scotch egg though.
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    With bacon. Actually, I make bacon & egg cupcakes... Very easy with a muffin tray :)
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My favourite are the Reese Peanut butter eggs. Eat em right out of the package.
  • dfwesq
    dfwesq Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Either scrambled or a pan frittata, with plenty of onions and mushrooms. I'll add bell peppers or green onions if I have them. I've also made spinach, onion, and cheese frittatas in the oven - good for lunch.

I do add a LOT of vegetables to mine, so much that the eggs are almost just a binder. A 2-egg frittata almost fills a dinner plate.
  • Iwanttolosemymummytummy
    Iwanttolosemymummytummy Posts: 82 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Unfertilised. Ha ha! As I'm now trying to lose pregnancy weight!

I find peeling boiled eggs easier if you cool them in cold water first then tap them onto the kitchen counter and roll them while applying gentle pressure, the shell simply peels off in one swift movement.
    I have a great way of making poached egg too, lovely. This is how I make them...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p633fYhNyqw
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Like it lol
  • JennyHsavage
    JennyHsavage Posts: 123 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Scrammbled you cant beat them
    Scrammbled you cant beat them
    Tomato, mushroom & spinach omelette with white pepper and salt
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    scrambled w/ goat cheese, caramelized shallots, parsley & smoked paprika
    agqqyo4suigy.jpg

fryed in butter, over thin toasts with green onion, cracked black pepper & avocado
    yzmm8fzh0bkd.jpg

chili cheese omelette
    tnk9t5bip432.jpg

shirred eggs w/ fresh herbs & parm
    ajkb502ijhdz.jpg

• MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @JodehFoster - that looks delish! All of them!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I like mine over-easy, but I suck at cooking them that way so I almost always eat them scrambled.