petite ladies, whats your goal size / weight?

Options

Replies

• jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and i currently weigh
    145 and in a size 11. I want to get back down to 115 or 120. i was a size 9 6 mo's ago and i cant say what happened.:/ so i'm back on the bandwagon!! good luck to you all!! and i would love any tips and tricks and i will share mine too!!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    5'2" here and currently at 147, I'd like to get down to a healthy weight where i feel confident about my body again. I'm aiming for 115-125 depending. I've set it at 120 just to be in the middle. I was around this weight in high school and about a size 6.
  • lynndylee
    lynndylee Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I am comfortable being at 125 now. I used to be 110 before but that was a long time ago and honestly, I felt I was too skinny. I like being on the curvier side. Makes me feel sexier :)
    My goal is to maintain it at 121 - 125. I think I wear a size UK 8/10.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Being at 5'4 I'd love to be 115 overall but it depends if I can get there or not...if not then I can settle for 125 :smile:
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm *almost* 5'5, and am shooting for 130, but 125 would be fabulous. :D
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and my goal weight is 105. You're right, it does show more! We have no where to hide the extra pounds.
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm just barely shy of 5'3, and I'm going for 115. It was my high school weight and a constant for me for years until I quit smoking and ended up in a really sedentary life. If I can get more muscle and less body fat than in the past, then maybe I can go lower, but when I've been lower than 115, my immune system isn't terrific and I catch every virus going around - not sure why that's true, but it's probably my body telling me what my set point is supposed to be. It's a 2/4 petite for me depending on the store and the cut of the clothes - I have a big butt and no chest.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    5ft 3''
    cw - 123lbs
    would like to get down to 112lbs - but i think its likely to be more like118lbs due to muscle.
    im trying to go more by how i feel and my measurements and how toned i look, how clothes fit etc
    :)
  • luv2runsgf
    luv2runsgf Posts: 48
    Options
    I am 5'1-1/2" and my goal weight is 110. At 46 this is taking longer than it used to but I only have 11.1 lbs to go. 110 is a US size 2 or 4 for me (depending on the store/label), right now I am a size 6.
  • ohay
    ohay Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and hoping to get somewhere between 115-125. I think that would be a petite size 4. I was around 112 in high school but dont think I can get quite that low again since I've had a couple kids since then! Good luck to us all!
  • Goalinsight
    Goalinsight Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your post made me smile! I am also 5'0", with the same aims exactly in terms of dress size and target weight. (I want to be bang slap in the middle of the "healthy weight" BMI range.) Looks like you are making good progress according to your ticker. I'll use you as my inspiration! G. x
  • bassettpig
    bassettpig Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 3 inches w/a small/medium frame, using the wrist/elbow measurement method. I was at 172 lbs 7 years ago, lost down to 115 after 4 years, ran my first marathon at that weight and have been slowly gaining back ever since, up to 140 now. Ideally I would like to be 110 but would be OK anywhere south of 120 and quite happy if below 115.

No clothing size goals as I find that at the same time, I can usually wear 3 different sizes, depending on the manufacturer and style....doesn't indicate too much.
  • catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and tend to hover around at 7.5 - 8st mark (95lb- 101lb), dress size UK 4-8 (US 00-4). 8st at "winter weight" as it's the closed season for my sport and I train less.

I was really unwell recently in hospital and lost over 12lbs, taking me below 7st (so small a 00 was hanging off me), so I've been working hard to regain that weight in a healthy way and I'm just about there.
  • tasman11
    tasman11 Posts: 79
    Options
    I am no petite considering am a guy and also nearly 6 foot .So my question to all you ladies is how can i look petite lol ? Well what should my ideal weight be on a serious note in your opinion?
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4'11" and my goal weight is 110lbs. I'm usually a UK size 6 / 8 depending on how they fit etc. Would LOVE to be buy some real nice feminine clothes again.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5,2" i started out at 140 and my goel weight was 117, i have now passed that and looking at the 110 mark, however i lost load of inches and dont weigh for weight loss, just as a guide to whether im keeping on track, i would also keep an eye on inch loss too as sometimes i lost inches instea dof weight.
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and goal weight 120lbs, currently at 147lbs!

A question for those who have lost already - which of the changes you made do you think impacted the most on your weight loss?
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and goal weight 120lbs, currently at 147lbs!

A question for those who have lost already - which of the changes you made do you think impacted the most on your weight loss?

drinking water definately one of them, i never drank it very much before and having self belief! also teaching myself about the sceince behind it all, and definately weight training
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3-1/2" and am currently between US size 4 and 6. Goal weight = 115 but I'm willing to settle for 117/118 if it doesn't really happen. I want to lower my pant size, because my upper body is small. For a lot of stores my shirt size is smaller than my pant size - makes buying dresses a pain :grumble:
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Oh and I second water and weight training! Adding both of those definitely helped. And with weight training - lowered my carbs and upped my protein. I'm sure that had something to do with it too! :smile: