Outdoor Excursions- Snap A Pic

Replies

• Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Tell me about it. I live right by the dam, the spillway that busted apart is about 3 miles away. It was a little scary there for awhile.

Not fun. I was in Yuba when the sent out the evacuation notice. Not fun at all. Glad they have that fixed...well, in motion to be fixed ;-) Glad you are okay!
  • Izc1
    Izc1 Posts: 20 Member
    How do I insert a picture? Thanks
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    edited March 2017
    Izc1 wrote: »

Do you see where the smiley face (aka Emoji) is? It's followed by the URL link, after that click on the icon that looks like paper. You can upload images there.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited March 2017
    Izc1 wrote: »

Just above the Reply box at the bottom of the page, you should see an icon that looks like a piece of black paper with the upper right hand corner folded down. Click that.

ETA: Oops. Looks like Valley Hooper beat me to it! ;)
  • kamamakai
    kamamakai Posts: 30 Member
    @kamamakai is that somewhere near San Luis Obispo? Lovely photos. I would love to hike up there.

Yes! You have a good eye. That's exactly where they were taken. Let me know if you are ever in town and I can find us a trail. ;)
  • jenilla1
    kamamakai wrote: »
    @kamamakai is that somewhere near San Luis Obispo? Lovely photos. I would love to hike up there.

Yes! You have a good eye. That's exactly where they were taken. Let me know if you are ever in town and I can find us a trail. ;)

Have they got any good mountain biking trails up there?
  • kamamakai
    kamamakai Posts: 30 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »

There are a few! Here's some you might check out. I'm usually in my hiking boots, but I know there are those who enjoy the back trails with their bikes.

vdc932uwio0h.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 wrote: »

There are a few! Here's some you might check out. I'm usually in my hiking boots, but I know there are those who enjoy the back trails with their bikes.

vdc932uwio0h.jpg

Cool, thanks! Probably headed up there in early summer and wanted to know if I should take my bike or not. :)
  • ValleyHooper

Thanks. I went to college in San Luis Obispo so it looked familiar. I loved living there.
  • ValleyHooper
    Now, that is a walk I'd love to go on. Lovely photo Tommy!! I love the beach!
  • ValleyHooper
    @Pamela_43 wow... how peaceful. I seriously need a trip to the coast soon.
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    @ValleyHooper, I love it here year round but this time of year I love that its empty, very relaxing.