Tell me three things.

1129130132134135157

Replies

  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    My last coffee was last Sunday
    I decided after getting heart palpitations from too much caffeine I might try giving it up for a bit
    I should just pretend I gave it up for lent

    1. Heart palpitations are not good!
    2. I only drink 1 cup a day. Caffeine really doesn't do much for me
    3. Good idea! I would totally pretend to give it up for lent.

    I had so much caffeine and sugar last Sunday
    I blamed the coffee
    I seem to be doing ok without it so why add it back when I can celebrate lent.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,843 Member
    I am thankful to have one more day
    I am blessed with all I have
    I will make today AMAZING.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    My last coffee was last Sunday
    I decided after getting heart palpitations from too much caffeine I might try giving it up for a bit
    I should just pretend I gave it up for lent

    1. Heart palpitations are not good!
    2. I only drink 1 cup a day. Caffeine really doesn't do much for me
    3. Good idea! I would totally pretend to give it up for lent.

    I had so much caffeine and sugar last Sunday
    I blamed the coffee
    I seem to be doing ok without it so why add it back when I can celebrate lent.

    1. was prob the combo of sugar and caffeine
    2. I could never give up sugar
    3. Hey, better than me! I haven't given up anything for lent. I've also eaten meat on Fridays during when I forget I'm not supposed to. I'm going straight to hell >:) I blame it on needing the gainz.

    I'm sure it was a combo effect
    I could never give up sugar or meat.
    My stupid back is still stiff I think. It's a jerk
  • reducingrenee622
    reducingrenee622 Posts: 48 Member
    1. My husband and I are never having kids
    2. Tequila is truly amazing
    3. If I never had to work again and still make money I'd be the happiest woman alive
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    1. Good morning :)
    2. We gave up nothing for Lent in this house.
    3. I gave up coffee when I got pregnant, and after the baby was born it made me feel too wired. I rarely drink coffee anymore.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,491 Member
    1. I am back from exercise..
    2. Guess what was cooking in oven when I got home? BACON!
    3. I am having something with BACON shortly, after I take these two labs that followed me home back to their homes, I hope I can where they live.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    I actually maintained this week!
    I need breakfast
    I'm lazy
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,475 Member
    1. My toddler insisted on trying the "candies" from the Beanboozled jelly bean game a bit ago.
    2. He picked the brown one because it looked like chocolate....the flavor ended up being "Dog Food".
    3. Of course, he immediately went "Yucky!" and spit it out, but now his breath smells like dog food and he's barking and panting like a puppy right in my face, so I'm really getting the full effect right now. :lol: Kids, hahah.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    1. My toddler insisted on trying the "candies" from the Beanboozled jelly bean game a bit ago.
    2. He picked the brown one because it looked like chocolate....the flavor ended up being "Dog Food".
    3. Of course, he immediately went "Yucky!" and spit it out, but now his breath smells like dog food and he's barking and panting like a puppy right in my face, so I'm really getting the full effect right now. :lol: Kids, hahah.

    1. Toddlers are always entertaining.
    2. Mine thinks pants are a game, not an article of clothing.
    3. I put them on, he takes them off, starts laughing, then runs off waving them like a flag... occasionally comes back with them around his neck like a scarf.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    1. My toddler insisted on trying the "candies" from the Beanboozled jelly bean game a bit ago.
    2. He picked the brown one because it looked like chocolate....the flavor ended up being "Dog Food".
    3. Of course, he immediately went "Yucky!" and spit it out, but now his breath smells like dog food and he's barking and panting like a puppy right in my face, so I'm really getting the full effect right now. :lol: Kids, hahah.

    1. Toddlers are always entertaining.
    2. Mine thinks pants are a game, not an article of clothing.
    3. I put them on, he takes them off, starts laughing, then runs off waving them like a flag... occasionally comes back with them around his neck like a scarf.

    some of us still do that




    in public too
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    1. My toddler insisted on trying the "candies" from the Beanboozled jelly bean game a bit ago.
    2. He picked the brown one because it looked like chocolate....the flavor ended up being "Dog Food".
    3. Of course, he immediately went "Yucky!" and spit it out, but now his breath smells like dog food and he's barking and panting like a puppy right in my face, so I'm really getting the full effect right now. :lol: Kids, hahah.

    1. Toddlers are always entertaining.
    2. Mine thinks pants are a game, not an article of clothing.
    3. I put them on, he takes them off, starts laughing, then runs off waving them like a flag... occasionally comes back with them around his neck like a scarf.

    some of us still do that




    in public too

    1. I've only done it once!
    2. There was alcohol involved.
    3. And probably pictures somewhere.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    1. I'm about to attempt to run.
    2. Oh, God... What am I thinking?
    3. Wish me luck!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    1. I'm about to attempt to run.
    2. Oh, God... What am I thinking?
    3. Wish me luck!

    Break a Leg !
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,067 Member
    1. My favorite color is red
    2. I'm a red head now
    3. Some don't like it but Idgaf ;)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    1. I did it.
    2. I did it?
    3. I did it!
  • LuluM04
    LuluM04 Posts: 5 Member
    1. I have four kids "they are great kids but keep me too busy!!
    2. I will be 40 this year, it's depressing
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    1. I did it.
    2. I did it?
    3. I did it!

    Congrats
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    LuluM04 wrote: »
    1. I have four kids "they are great kids but keep me too busy!!
    2. I will be 40 this year, it's depressing

    40 isn't really all that bad.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    1. I did it.
    2. I did it?
    3. I did it!

    Re5pext
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    1. I did it.
    2. I did it?
    3. I did it!

    Congrats
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    1. I did it.
    2. I did it?
    3. I did it!

    Re5pext

    1. Thank you.
    2. Both of you.
    3. I needed this boost.