Starting my journey on PSMF and would like some friends on here committed to their goals as well!!

Options
Hey there, I'm Kace! I have about 100 lbs to lose and I'm doing it with a Protein Sparing Modified Fast, 12 weeks on and two weeks off. I'd like to become friends with folks on here who have the same goal I do (to lose weight!) and are serious about it...so we can encourage each other :)

Replies

• bskaggs88
    bskaggs88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am Brandy. I have been doing PSMF since March 12th. I was doing Weight Watchers since January. Since starting PSMF I have lost 35lbs and since January I have lost 50lbs total. All together I probably have about 110-120lbs to lose. So almost half way there!!. I am doing PSMF through my doctors office so they are letting me go 6 months on it before I have to come off.
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    bskaggs88 wrote: »
    I am doing PSMF through my doctors office so they are letting me go 6 months on it before I have to come off.

If you know, is your diet similar to the ones posted online?
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 99 pounds to lose.
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Carol. I started PSMF on June 1. I'm doing it with medical super vision, too. The diet's not as hard as I thought, but I'm sure as time goes on, I'll have challenges. I just made really sure I have everything on hand at home I could possibly need.
    One thing that's going on right now is that my Uric Acid is a little high. My doctor said that sometimes it happens, then goes back down after a few weeks, so I'm sticking to the diet and getting my level checked again next week. Has anyone else experienced that?
  • jenbdukes
    jenbdukes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pls add me. I did 2 weeks and lost 7 lbs. I want to go 10 weeks to get to goal.
  • Verdenal
    Options
    So how did it go?
  • whosaiditwaseasy
    whosaiditwaseasy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me, already lost 100lbs so you can too!!!
  • Verdenal
    Options
    I'm considering starting a new PSMF. It's always a commitment that requires organization and planning.
  • comeonnow142857
    comeonnow142857 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I do bursts of PSMF among more moderate deficits most days but keeping the core hyper-satiating & nutritious diet on moderate days so I've room for really anything. Down 53lbs since November 11th. (234 > 181 @ 5'11)
  • JimmyJam019
    JimmyJam019 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of good info here. www.psmfdiet.com. Has a calculator too.
  • jcausey1
    jcausey1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    PSMF Diet? I've never heard of it. I am committed to losing at least 50 lbs and keeping it off. This time I want to learn how to keep it off.
  • rjes11388
    rjes11388 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing one through a doctor. I'm at a plateau right now and really frustrated..I snack on almonds too much maybe?
  • island_prodigy
    island_prodigy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
  • jmitch6491
    jmitch6491 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keep positive and everything will workout.
  • Verdenal
    Options
    rjes11388 wrote: »
    I'm doing one through a doctor. I'm at a plateau right now and really frustrated..I snack on almonds too much maybe?

Almonds aren't part of the core diet. They're all right for Refeeding days or when taking a break.
  • dinazidan87
    dinazidan87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    jenbdukes wrote: »
    Pls add me. I did 2 weeks and lost 7 lbs. I want to go 10 weeks to get to goal.

That is inspiring, i started, and today is my 3d day, i cant wajt to lose the wight i gain, i want to lose 22 pounds
    Let me as you in those days, have you ever ate chik fil A hahahhahah
    My God i love it and hope i can have it :D
  • maevexoo
    maevexoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added also. I started recently and I am planning on losing 15 pounds haha. Good luck on your weight loss journey :)