20 lbs in 6 weeks!!! Challenge! (7/21 to 9/1)

Options

Replies

• chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in!!! :)

SW: 177
    Why: Because I have not done something for me in a really long time...and I want to feel confident again!

12/20
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    hi chelbel89 I make that 12/20? am I right?!

my treat today will be a nice lemsip and a neck massage off my finace before I go to do my nightshift! full of cold and feeling very sorry for myself, but determined not to make myself feel better with cakes! xx
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome chelbel89!!

Thats 12/20....
  • ElizabethRN59
    Options
    sorry- repeat post.
  • collegegirlnoodles
    Options
    I WANT IN!!!

SW:196
    CW:183
    GW:145-150
    I would like to get back in shape and athletic!!!
  • clairetaboo
    clairetaboo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im new here - saw your post, would love to join in!

Claire xx
  • chelbel89
    Options
    welcome college girl and cphil! I think that makes it 13/20 and 14/20!!
  • dsreilly
    dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in, current 177.4.

Started walking the kids to school again before they broke up from school yesterday. 2nd youngest cant walk far n too big for a pushchair, so cant walk far with 4 kids!! But i can bump up on the treadmill :)
  • chelbel89
    Options
    welcome ds, thats 15/20!
  • chelbel89
    Options
    ok, im off the night shift headin to bed! someone else keep up now lol
  • aoifebr
    aoifebr Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm so in!!! Hey everyone...

I'm Aoife I live down under so post in kg so bear with me on the conversions...

Current: 98kg/198lb
    Motivation: I've had a blow out couple of days as my trainer is away plus there was christmas in july festivities to attend to, 30th birthday's, had to performance manage my favorite team member.... but I'm off to the US in October & want to avail of the cheap(er) shopping to buy a new wardrobe & surprise my family by stopping off in Ireland on the way back to Sydney. So my end goal is 77kg by October 1 which is 163lb

I'm excited I have people to share this with - YEAH!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • dsreilly
    dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    16/20 now :)
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    I would join but 20 lbs is too much for me to lose. But I would like to do it in 6 weeks !!!
    CW:130
    GW:115.

YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!!! Working towards and reaching your goals feels so good!!!!
  • gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm IN as well!! I may be 17 out of 20 but I think I lost count haah!!

As of this morning I was 179, but after working out I was 177.6 (which is where I was at at my last weigh in) so I guess we'll go with the lower number??

BUTTT My 24th birthday is Aug. 15th so I'm trying REALLY hard to stay on track and do a good job with all of this so I can feel GOOD and fit into a cute dress that I bought 3 years ago that I "almost" fit in then && want to fit in now!! IT STILL HAS THE TAGS ON IT!! && I've been in a funk lately && just want to get out of it and have a reason to push hard!!

20 pounds might be a bit high for me, since it took me 6 months to lose 17! HAHAH <-- PATHETIC! buuuut here we are && i need any reason I can get to STAY MOTIVATED!!

Super excited to do this with everyone! :D
  • gooberkn
    gooberkn Posts: 18
    Options
    I'd love to be in too!

32 year old female from Connecticut. Starting Weight (a week ago!) was 182 pounds. I am at 180 right now. I would love to be 160 by September so this will be perfect for me!
  • ElizabethRN59
    Options
    18/20
    =)
  • marieuno
    marieuno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to join and challenge myself to do this. I am starting at 218 which I have been stuck at for a while. But I am turning 36 in August and would love to be more more fit. My ideal weight is 150, but I know I have to take it one step at a time and this will be my first step. Thanks

9576303.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    id love to join too, start weight is 192, I want to lose 90lb but gotta start somewhere n feel a group would help me to kick start this xxx
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    also my dd starts nursery 13th and don't want to b the 'fat mum' xxx
  • ElizabethRN59
    Options
    welcome marieuno and tcmummy!!

that's 20/20