Embarassing

Options
I have a really embarrasing question that i really would like some advice about or if anyones had the same problem but i feel too ashamed to say it on this but i have no friends on here to ask its regarding weight gain and somthing happening

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    So would you like to ask it in a public forum or not? You are anonymous so you can ask away if you're comfortable.
  • ashmullo788
    ashmullo788 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh its just so embarrasing though :( lol i feel ill get laughed at
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Now I'm curious.
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    Ok here goes...... lol well im 11 stone 9 used to be 8.9 but had my little girl and put 3 stone on by carrying on binge eating after i had her (my mistake) and also before i mention i have been to the doctors about this and he told me it isnt infected and its fine so im assuming its weight gain so my belly button has started to smell and i think its due to the fact of the rolls on my belly hiding my belly button so theres no air getting to it lol i really want to loose weight now because its just getting too much now starting to have problems and i have a partner its just embarrasing anyways thanks i feel like a idiot now anyway but doctor saying theres nothing wrong so it must be due to being fat
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    Id rather talk about poop than what my problem is lol
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    Oops we posted at the same time!

Hopefully someone will be along soon who has had your problem.

Don't be embarrassed! ! I had far worse scenarios swimming around in my head :tongue:

Doubt anyone has my problem i just know it might be coz of weight gain as ive never had this problem before
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    It is probably a yeast infection. I used to get them really badly under my stomach 'apron'. Over the counter athlete's foot remedies work pretty well. I used Canestan on mine (I think it is diflucan?).

I know the doctor told me it was fine how the hell can it be fine when it smells though lol he should of give me cream either way i really do think its because the fats overlapping my belly button so its not getting any open fresh air could beat meself up about it but the only thing now is to loose weight
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    So the belly button thing is not weird or embarrassing. I get that too sometimes. You just have to make sure you clean it out good in the shower. I mostly have this happen when I sweat a lot. Make sure to dry it good after and I've found that sometimes I will put my body oil there to help with the smell. It's not all the time this happens to me but it can do it for weeks at a time and then stop. I don't know what causes it because I've been bigger most of my life. In fact I weigh more now then when it started doing the smell thing last year. It is not doing it right now but I will put soap in there and use a Q-Tip to clean it out. The diet is what really makes it stink. I hope this helps you feel less embarrassed and I also hope it helps you with your question.
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    Thanks alot for the advice your all so kind