Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    That annoys the living daylights outta me!
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @merrysailor88 exactly!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    When someone has to take more than 1 try to back into a parking spot. There's a woman in my lot who drives a small SUV & every.damn.day she takes at least 3 tries to back into her spot. Seriously? :s
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It drives me off the wall whenever the clean laundry is folded, rather than put away on hangers and put into the closet. It's double the work (by folding and then later hanging them up), it wrinkles your clothes, and it clutters up your dressers!!!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    People who leave piles of trash behind, especially when a trash can is less than three feet away
  • empresssue
    Options
    Neighbors who don't clean up their yard so it all ends up in mine
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    When driving in a car with someone, as the passenger, and they feel like they need to look at you when talking to you.
    Please keep your eyes on the road, my facial expression isn't that important.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    When driving in a car with someone, as the passenger, and they feel like they need to look at you when talking to you.

I actually once got told, "hey, you're looking straight ahead at the road!" Yeah, it's kind of important :|
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

was looking forward to using this gif at some point:
    tumblr_mhuxxn6zkF1s5o3aso1_400.gif
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    1. Loud & boisterous people.
    2. Too much PDA especially on the streets (yuck!)
    3. BIG CROWDS!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have way too many pet peeves but I will only share the worst ones

-people who slow almost to a stop on the highway in order to let someone off an exit ramp on to the highway
    -people who stand right up beside me in the grocery store line while I'm trying to swipe my card and pay
    -people who chew loudly or with their mouth open so they can breathe through the mouth while eating ughhhh
    -people who ride my *kitten* going down the road when I have cars in front of me. there are cars in front of me so it's not like riding my *kitten* is going to get them anywhere any faster
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Punctuation marks that are randomly thrown into sentences.

or someone who writes a freaking story in a post on Facebook or somewhere and uses NO punctuation and all the words just run together just like the ones that are running together in this comment right now I can't stand it when people do that
  • empresssue
    Options
    People who think that I'm a mind reader. Seriously, I'm not going to guess-use your words!!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    When the scheduling people don't get the patients on the schedule
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    People telling me what I should be doing, when they have no clue what I am doing in the first place. How do you tell someone that they should be doing something else, if you don't have a clue what they are doing in order to compare? Go figure.
  • Fat_Fighter87
    Fat_Fighter87 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Queue jumpers and people who don't say thank you when you let them out of a junction. Then again I am british
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Guys who bench 300lbs and squat 95lbs

LMAO :D
  • FlufferCat
    FlufferCat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Crawl lines on TV.Like when I'm watching a sporting event,and they are running scores on the bottom of the screen.Just let me watch the tennis match in peace!