What do you do when you feel unattractive?

Options

Replies

• Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I either take a shower, or hang around uglier people than me. That normally makes me feel better.
  • Fat_Fighter87
    Fat_Fighter87 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Have a nice big bubbly bath and use every lovely scented scrub/face mask I have. Shave my legs, blowdry my hair properly and style it and put a full face of makeup on. Oh and do my nails
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Get dolled up and dress up in a cute dress and shoes even if I don't leave the house! ;)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of dudes who can grow beards. It's like they have the ability to hide half their face. I'd do that in a heartbeat.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    @synchkat wrote: »
    I walk around with a cut-out of Ryan Gosling's face and tape it onto mine.

Not gonna lie that's kinda creepy

But also, in a way, you found it somewhat erotic?

Not gonna lie...that's a big Nope
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Take a photo with a snapchat filter. Snapchat makes everything better. Especially the flowery headband filter.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I just kill something beautiful with my bare hands.

That's the funny *kitten* I've read in the forums since @happimess1 saying "I refuse to pleasure him" lol...

As for me, I post in the selfie thread... No wait, that's the other way around lol
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I confess I figured out my food problem! My suitcase is therefor full of food...
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone. This is my first thread so go easy on me.

Do you ever have days you feel unattractive? I'm sure we all do, but how do you get out of that funk? Yesterday was one of those days for me. As I was getting ready for church I wasn't happy with how I looked. Not so much my figure ( it needs work) but just my appearance in general. I was a late bloomer and my mom was a tomboy. She was no help in the hair, makeup, clothes department. I had no teacher so I've slowly had to teach myself and to be honest at almost 33 I'm still not great at it ( my eyeliner technique is non existent). Usually I feel ok with my appearance but lately I just feel like the dowdy chick. In my twenties it seemed like I knew I wasn't that attractive so I made sure I had a dynamic personality ( I'm still the funny, witty one IRL). Im happy with my life but obviously my view of myself needs some work. I'm super busy, I work 2 jobs and have a family but it's like I can't shake it right now. So I'm asking, what do you do to help shake it off?

(I am not posting a picture as I don't want this to seem like I'm fishing for compliments.)

I feel like this almost every day. I've found that focusing my energy on things I can control helps me feel a little better. Doing things that pull me out of myself for awhile makes me forget about my complete lack of sex appeal, LOL! It really helps - try it! Gardening, sewing, coloring, going for a long wslk... anything that makes you focus on other things and helps you relax.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I confess I figured out my food problem! My suitcase is therefor full of food...

Doesn't sound like a problem to me.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I just kill something beautiful with my bare hands.

So romantic <3

But seriously... you ever shake my etch-a-sketch again, and we're fighting. That took me all day, dammit...
  • Tryin2BeNew
    Tryin2BeNew Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What's it feel like to feel attractive? I really don't recall ever truly knowing... :/
  • _Phill727
    _Phill727 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Take my clothes off and go for a jog on the beach
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I'm jealous of dudes who can grow beards. It's like they have the ability to hide half their face. I'd do that in a heartbeat.
    haha
    How handy would that be! If your complexion is not awesome at the moment, just grow the beard for a couple of days
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Facial hair sucks
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    I'm not allowed to grow facial hair, might break the seal on the SCBA I have to wear while changing cl2 tanks...

Yep, dangerous work ladies...
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I had girl time and a pedicure yesterday. I feel much more put together today! That helped me feel a little more attractive.
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    I look in the mirror and flirt with myself :#