Interested in others daily regimen

Options
cylo1
cylo1 Posts: 6 Member
What are your goals and what is working for you?

Replies

• cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My goal is mainly to burn fat. I like being muscular, so I don't just want to "lose weight." My favorite gym routine is an upper/lower split with cardio intervals between rounds. I'm not a huge fan of cardio in general, but when I was really dropping weight, I was also including a 30 min run a couple times a week.
  • cylo1
    Options
    Very nice! I'm currently focusing on Hiit 30 min sessions and lifting. I'm with you on burning fat while toning and gains!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 121 lbs ...so far I have lost 96 lbs ... I lift weights 3 days a week....zumba or some other dvd I have 2 days a week and I run either 1 day or both days on the weekends :)
  • cylo1
    Options
    That amazing! Such a great feeling, I'm sure. Keep up the good work!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    cylo1 wrote: »
    That amazing! Such a great feeling, I'm sure. Keep up the good work!

It is a great feeling ....Thanks :)
  • Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Starting a mini bulk this week.
    Sleep is on point.
    Nutrition is 80% ideal.
    Training is logged and ready to be checked off as I go.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'd LIKE to be leaner, but...I suck at losing weight. I'm maintaining, training for my next powerlifting meet.

Daily regimen as far as training is concerned...I have a long day of work, usually 6:30 am to 4:30 pm. I'm in the gym for 2-2.5 hours lifting, using a daily undulating periodization-squat 3x per week, deadlift 2x, bench 3x, and a day of full body accessories. Plus heavy hip thrusts. No cardio.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    My goals right now are to gain.. especially in the lower body. I am eating at a surplus and lifting. I am running an intense glute focused hypertrophy program 5-6x per week. It is working for sure. I will do this at least for another two months then I will cut.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,202 Member
    Options
    I walk as part of my commute.
    I walk at lunch.
    I hike up and down multiple flights of stairs during the day.
    I walk or cycle with my husband after work.
    Occasionally I throw in some weights.

And I do long distance cycling on the weekends.

Goals: lots of long distance cycling. There are a number of events on the schedule. :)
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Wendlers 531 with boring but big 4x a week with some added focus on conditioning work.

Lots of food.
  • preshalin
    preshalin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose fat.

I do intervals on the treadmill for 20 minutes then weights after.
    I do this 3 times a week.
  • tanyaderryrussell
    tanyaderryrussell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose fat and build muscle. Orange Theory 5+ times a week combined with counting calories and eating healthy ( I am a vegetarian) have been very efficient. I've lost 15 pounds in 8 weeks and have built muscle as well. I found it was critical to find an exercise routing or workout that I enjoyed rather then dreaded. It has made a huge difference. Good luck!