lunchtable for the Interesting

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I hope y'all ain't talking smack about my friend @LL5lifts face. I'd hate to ask someone to meet me out at the bleacher to settle this.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I hope y'all ain't talking smack about my friend @LL5lifts face. I'd hate to ask someone to meet me out at the bleacher to settle this.

Her face is beautiful

Hence the excitement
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Well to be honest I only look like the old lady smoking a cigar profile pic in the mornings.

Oh well my morning breath smells like old lady cigar breath.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I might finally have a place I belong! Not sure if I have much interesting to say. I do have super cute teal and blue hair right now, so that's kind of cool.

Come sit next to me tomorrow! :) I like that kind of hair. Would you bring something chocolate?I'm fresh out of chocolate. I just have some extra $hitty Sunchips. :/ And I can also bring some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I hear if you go to Planet Fitness you can snag like whole pizzas from them. :D OMG! Maybe I'll try to snag two of those. I'll pig out on one of them that night, and bring the other one to the lunch table the next day to share. ;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    edited March 2017
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I might finally have a place I belong! Not sure if I have much interesting to say. I do have super cute teal and blue hair right now, so that's kind of cool.

Come sit next to me tomorrow! :) I like that kind of hair. Would you bring something chocolate?I'm fresh out of chocolate. I just have some extra $hitty Sunchips. :/ And I can also bring some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I hear if you go to Planet Fitness you can snag like whole pizzas from them. :D OMG! Maybe I'll try to snag two of those. I'll pig out on one of them that night, and bring the other one to the lunch table the next day to share. ;)

Why did you buy the extra $hitty flavor? I like the harvest cheddar.

I have the plain kind and the harvest cheddar flavor. I'll bring you the harvest cheddar flavor! ;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Inspiring. But this is a peanut free zone, so that will have to stay at home unfortunately

Change of plans then. I can bring turkey and avocado sammich instead. ;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Does that mean I can't have any peanut m & m at the table? I had some in the secret compartment of my bag the other day, and knowone kicked the bucket or anything. What about snicker bars? Peanut, schmeenuts. How can you live without peenuts? That would make me nuts. Oh thats right. I'm already nuts. :)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    :D Bubble Boy! :D
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I trade one piece of Hubba Bubba for some Juicy Fruit