I just got started. Ready to go!

Options
I have not been at this very long. Maybe a month. Im trying to loose weight for my health and so i can be more active with my kids. This is one of the hardest things ive done. Takes alot of will power. I dont have many supporters who believe i can do this. Im going to prove them wrong and take back control of my weight.

Replies

• Ittybitty_beast
    Ittybitty_beast Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I may be just a stranger, but you can believe somewhere there's a stranger who thinks you can do this. Do it for you, for your kids, for your health. YOU CAN DO THIS. I believe in you.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    HappyBlues wrote: »
    When I started out I didn't know if I'd be able to lose 100 pounds but I did know I could try my best every day and that I wouldn't quit. As of this week I've lost 98 pounds (in 18 months). You can do this too!!

FANTASIC, @HappyBlues!
  • jamieeusey08
    jamieeusey08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I may be just a stranger, but you can believe somewhere there's a stranger who thinks you can do this. Do it for you, for your kids, for your health. YOU CAN DO THIS. I believe in you.

Thank you
  • ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I've tried and failed so many times. I just want this to be the LAST and Final time. Friend me!
  • Luv2Dispatch911
    Luv2Dispatch911 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in the same boat. I want to get healthier for myself andy 2 little boys at home. We can do this!!!!
  • bakiredape
    bakiredape Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have not been at this very long. Maybe a month. Im trying to loose weight for my health and so i can be more active with my kids. This is one of the hardest things ive done. Takes alot of will power. I dont have many supporters who believe i can do this. Im going to prove them wrong and take back control of my weight.

The same here have to kids and trying to be there for them more We both can be better for are family keep going I'm with you and God luck