It's free agency time for the NFL! Who's your favorite team?!

airuhka2006
airuhka2006 Posts: 26 Member
Free agency has just started, and it's been crazy to say the least...

Born and raised a Cleveland Browns fan, so I know how they are the butt of every joke, but that's okay with me. I love my Brownies.... Literally, that's why I joined MFP, ha. Feel free to add me as a friend, I love having all the motivation!

I am pretty pumped they got rid of RG Knee, I always thought he was terrible... The only thing he can play in is a Subway commercial. The Brock Osweiler trade has me thinking... And they might make the run for Jimmy G. - - I just can't wait!

Who's your team and what have you guys enjoyed so far?!

Replies

• mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    I'm from Minnesota, home of the Vickings, not the best team of course, but the fans I've meet are fun
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    mandymay01 wrote: »
    I'm from Minnesota, home of the Vickings, not the best team of course]]

... of course
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Big Blue picks up Brandon Marshall.

This could be an amazing addition... or a locker room distraction
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Redskins fan since I was little. I grew up just outside DC. My comment on free agency so far...

Redskins: Nobody can screw things up like we do!
    Browns: Hold my beer.

I only joke on the Browns a little because my dad and his family are huge fans. :)
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Colts here. Let's see we need O-line, D-line, linebacker, safety, corner, head coach, owner....yeah our free agency needs are vast. We're good at QB and receiver though. TE is iffy. Depends on if they re-sign Doyle.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,236 Member
    Packer fan here.
    Yes @airuhka2006 RG III was great for a moment. I live in VA and my grandson is a Redskins fan so I take him to their training camp in Richmond. I adopted Redskins as my second team. Plus They are on TV here every week.

• RhodiGirl
    RhodiGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Proud member of Patriots Nation!
  • stevenbarrs
    stevenbarrs Posts: 1 Member

Born and raised a Cleveland Browns fan, so I know how they are the butt of every joke, but that's okay with me. I love my Brownies.... Literally, that's why I joined MFP, ha. Feel free to add me as a friend, I love having all the motivation!

I am pretty pumped they got rid of RG Knee, I always thought he was terrible... The only thing he can play in is a Subway commercial. The Brock Osweiler trade has me thinking... And they might make the run for Jimmy G. - - I just can't wait!

Broncos
  • airuhka2006
    airuhka2006 Posts: 26 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Redskins fan since I was little. I grew up just outside DC. My comment on free agency so far...

Redskins: Nobody can screw things up like we do!
    Browns: Hold my beer.

I only joke on the Browns a little because my dad and his family are huge fans. :)

It's okay, I think we have heard it all. My boyfriend is a die hard Steelers fan so football season can get interesting to say the least.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member

Broncos

How do you feel about Mike McCoy returning?
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Big Blue picks up Brandon Marshall.

This could be an amazing addition... or a locker room distraction

They just signed Fluker to a 1 year 3M deal. He will solidify that line I hope. If they can get the running game going it will be a fun year. Go Big Blue!!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    mandymay01 wrote: »
    I'm from Minnesota, home of the Vickings, not the best team of course, but the fans I've meet are fun

Fellow Vikings fan here!!!
  • wardamnirish056
    wardamnirish056 Posts: 119 Member
    New York Jets. Looks like another rebuilding year. 4-12 here we come!
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    All day every day RAIDERS fan!!! Here's hoping that Carr is healing up and ready to play again.

giphy.gifWatch-Oakland-Raiders-Online.jpg
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    All day every day RAIDERS fan!!! Here's hoping that Carr is healing up and ready to play again.

Sorry bout your QB this year. Your team is on the rise.
  • FeraFilia
    fidycixer wrote: »

Sorry bout your QB this year. Your team is on the rise.

Seriously! I felt so bad when Derek Carr broke his leg.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Cowboys and Colts nation. The Colts need to address this O-line before Luck gets himself killed out there.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Cowboys and Colts nation. The Colts need to address this O-line before Luck gets himself killed out there.

Ryan Kelly was a good start this year but they need serious upgrades everywhere else. Castonzo isn't as good as he is billed either.
  • Free agency has just started, and it's been crazy to say the least...

I am a Browns fan also. I like what they have done so far. They are gonna dump Brock. Hope they get Jimmy G. Draft Myles Garret with the first pick, we will be significantly better! pretty excited for the draft and the season to start already...
  • FeraFilia
    My family is a bunch of Browns fans. My husband is a Packers fan. I live in Cincinnati broadcast area so I hear all about the Bengals. And there are a ton of Colts fans around here, because I'm only like 90 mins south of Indy. I only know 1 other Redskins fan, locally. We commiserate on Sundays.