HUMOR ME.....

Options
What is one thing in your life that hinders your goals, that you need to get rid of but haven't? Can be fitness goals, personal goals, relationship goals. Hold nothing back and be brutally honest with you!!!!

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    veggrrrl wrote: »
    I put the pro in procrastination.

^This, me too!

+1
  • anniehiver24
    anniehiver24 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    For fitness: thinking that just because I was in good shape before means i'm still in good shape.

For academics: I got time

For personal: thinking that just because i messaged that person last means that I don't have to start the next conversation
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    lolcardio
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Soft drinks and snacks.
  • Kristeenewd
    Kristeenewd Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Dating. More restaurant meals and less personal time. But working through!
  • brettr23
    brettr23 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    For fitness: thinking that just because I was in good shape before means i'm still in good shape.

For academics: I got time

For personal: thinking that just because i messaged that person last means that I don't have to start the next conversation

The personal it the scruggle for real lol
  • brettr23
    Options
    Dating. More restaurant meals and less personal time. But working through!

We are all works in progress
  • brettr23
    Options
    brynnsmom wrote: »
    Alcohol.

LOL at least you have fun!!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Fitness: being chronically ill
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    I want more. Of anything and everything. Even with all the past evidence telling me that never ends well.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Family LOL. I have a career that has me working shift work which means I sleep during the day some times, and I have fitness goals. But I can't ignore my family to bench press, so it can be hard sometimes making it all work.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    brynnsmom wrote: »
    Alcohol.

This!

And I can be lazy. I know what I need to do but don't sometimes.
  • ladyannique2017
    ladyannique2017 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My Japanese. Dreading my 1st Dan test where it'll all be in Japanese. :#
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Clutter. I live in chaos. A messy house. And right now I've reverted back to binging. I took on a house and dog sitting gig that came with a car..so I'm stopping at every bakery and grocery store buying junk. I don't own a car so i walk and bike a lot.
  • QEberhardt
    QEberhardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with being lean. I weigh all my food and obsess over my body weight. I take things to the absolute extreme because I'm consumed by the idea of being freakishly vascular and striated. And I know I need to get help to talk about it but I choose not to.
  • brettr23
    Options
    QEberhardt wrote: »
    I'm obsessed with being lean. I weigh all my food and obsess over my body weight. I take things to the absolute extreme because I'm consumed by the idea of being freakishly vascular and striated. And I know I need to get help to talk about it but I choose not to.

We all obsess but do you feel its unhealthy...love to help you find balance dietwise