Looking for buddies that are using meal replacement

Options
2»

Replies

• 515fitby40
    515fitby40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tanklan wrote: »
    My sister asked me what my top three reasons were for starting Isagenix. Here they are: High quality ingredients, cleanse days (fasting), and a structured plan. These are my top three reasons, but each individual has there own, and will have an individual experience. I've been only taking the products a short time, but I'm happy with them. It's been less than a month and I've lost 13.75" overall. I'm not hungry.

Now that you have been using it for a while longer, how do you feel about your losses and energy? Just curious as I am also beginning the product shortly.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I've been living off of 100%food's low carb formula monday through friday for about 8 months now. It's worked out very well for me. It saves me a lot of time both in meal prep and planning. I eating breakfast lunch and dinner at work, so it was getting excessive all the food I had to cook package and transport that it was seriously affecting my ability to do other things.

If you're not worried about protein, soylent looks to be a good option as well.
  • Tanklan
    Tanklan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    515fitby40 wrote: »
    Tanklan wrote: »
    My sister asked me what my top three reasons were for starting Isagenix. Here they are: High quality ingredients, cleanse days (fasting), and a structured plan. These are my top three reasons, but each individual has there own, and will have an individual experience. I've been only taking the products a short time, but I'm happy with them. It's been less than a month and I've lost 13.75" overall. I'm not hungry.

Now that you have been using it for a while longer, how do you feel about your losses and energy? Just curious as I am also beginning the product shortly.

I am into the second month now and still really like it. One thing I've noticed is my lips are tingling and sensitive. I've started to eliminate products one at a time to figure out the cause. I'd hate to stop taking the products because I like them. I drink plenty of water, so that's not it. I may call the company and see if they can suggest something, because I haven't gotten much info on the FB boards. I wish you well on your journey and feel free to friend me on here.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am using Huel meal replacement and finding it really good. I have one main food meal midday and 3 Huel meals. I chose this option because I have some very seriouse issues with over eating food. Over 25 years of trying to get in to routine of healthy eating and yet again I am morbidly obese. It was meal replacements or stomach surgery. I like Huel, it is a good price no fuss option.
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am using Huel meal replacement and finding it really good. I have one main food meal midday and 3 Huel meals. I chose this option because I have some very seriouse issues with over eating food. Over 25 years of trying to get in to routine of healthy eating and yet again I am morbidly obese. It was meal replacements or stomach surgery. I like Huel, it is a good price no fuss option.

Good luck with the Huel ... i tried that and Joylent and couldn't stomach them at all but i loved the idea/concept and was disappointed i couldn't use them
  • esneer1
    esneer1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use Herbalife and Shakeology -- every day for breakfast and some days also for lunch or dessert. It has been a lifesaver being so busy. Plus they are delicious and very filling!
  • EastSideJohnny
    EastSideJohnny Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

"No it is not worth it at all! Please don't waste your money on this MLM scam. I did and I so wish I had my money back. I finally lost my weight by simply logging and tracking my calories on MFP. Isagenix did absolutely nothing for me except make me feel like a complete fool for wasting my money and funding all the people above me on their stupid pyramid scheme.

And btw yes I was starving on their dumb shakes all the time and lost no permanent weight. Once I scrapped them and moved to simply logging calories I lost 40 lbs, reached goal and have stayed within my maintenance...."
  • EastSideJohnny
    EastSideJohnny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Where as I respect the above poster and their experience, the fact is that a meal on Isagenix runs about $2.75 if you buy them through the website. It's a balanced meal that is a heck of a lot cheaper than anything you'd find at a restaurant or grocery store.

I'm a big guy who gets hungry. I find myself having to force myself to eat on Isagenix bc I'm usually feeling satiated at meal time.

My experience only, but I've been on it for a solid 10-days and feel pretty damned good.

I'm not getting on the scale until I'm done so maybe I've gained 10lbs, lol. Who knows, but I don't think that's the case.
  • tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of meal replacement shakes for me. As many have stated above, they give me great energy, take the thought out of it and make it easy to stay on track. I have been doing them seriously for two months and I am pleased with the results. Also, I need more MFP friends. Add me if you are pro meal replacements so we can support one another.
  • 4kuykesh
    4kuykesh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I believe I will give this a try - replace 2 meals. I will try shakeology for breakfast, Atkins shake for lunch since I do not have a blender at work and have a low carb dinner. Throw in a few snacks between meals such as almonds, hummus. I hope it works. Would like to do this from now until December 23rd.
  • PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I use meal replacement shakes (Isagenix) and welcome friend requests. You have to do what works for you! And the fact that you are on MFP shows you are committed to a healthy lifestyle!
  • shorayna
    shorayna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use GNC Lean Shake 25, have been drinking them for 3 weeks now for breakfast and dinner and I have a high protein lunch. The shakes are filling and I have lost a total of 9.6 pounds combining it with MFP calorie counting.