20 lbs in 6 weeks!!! Challenge! (7/21 to 9/1)

Options

Replies

• gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    SOOO my question is - now that we have all 20 people, how does this all work, like will there be a post or something somewhere that we always look at?? this is the first challenge that i'm going to be doing on MFP and I really don't know how it works! :D
  • klinzer
    klinzer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm all in my current weight is 260 and I wan to lose weight because I have health issues and I want to be a better and happier me!
  • bubbyp
    bubbyp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SOOO my question is - now that we have all 20 people, how does this all work, like will there be a post or something somewhere that we always look at?? this is the first challenge that i'm going to be doing on MFP and I really don't know how it works! :D

Yeah its my first challenge too! What happens now??
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    Hi , katieerin90 who started this has gone to bed, but the idea is to keep each other motivated, weigh in on thursdays and aim to do a certain amount of exercise, and reward ourselves with treats ie hot bubblebath etc.
  • gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    right, I did see all of that in the original post - but I'm wondering like WHERE will we be posting all of this stuff?? is it going to be in this board right here, or somewhere else?
  • marieuno
    marieuno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I saw this after there were 20 people. Is there room for 21? :smile:
  • carolinamandy
    Options
    I would love to join in! ;) I just started the gym this past Monday and MFP a couple of days ago! I am taking Zumba classes 3x a week a pilates/yoga class 1x a week and exercising on the machines 3 days a week. I am VERY determined to get this weight off. I would love to get the first 20 off in 6 weeks! :-) Hope I am not too late to join in!
  • rex8loves11me
    Options
    I want in also!! Is there room for 22/20?? My starting weight is 167, and My goal is 135. What do we do from here (provided that I can still join )
  • 11aking
    11aking Posts: 30
    Options
    I want innnn! Please? My starting weight is 148, and I'm going to college! It'd be awesome to drop 20 :)
  • pinknohe1234
    Options
    i wanna join.. lol my weight is 144 and i want to get down to like 125 just to feel good about myself. is there more room for me...
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is there me room for me too?? I'm starting at 161. My want to get to my prepregnancy weight of 145.
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to:
    klinzer
    nici94
    pinknohe
    11aking
    rex8
    carolinamandy
    maryb2

Yes there is room for all of you!!!! That's 27 if I'm not mistaken!!!! Good luck to all!!

Our very first DAILY CHAT is right here!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/295636-20in6-daily-chat-closed-7-21

THIS GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great! My weight today was 170.8 lbs. I would love to lose this weight before my family vacation to the beach October 1st.
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want in too!! My weight as of this am is 236.8. My ultimate goal is to be under 140.
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want in too!! My weight as of this am is 236.8. My ultimate goal is to be under 140.
  • o4itsme
    o4itsme Posts: 16
    Options
    I think you are over twenty people, but I would love to join too!! I also don't know if I can do twenty but I love the feel good approach.
    CW 202
    GW 180
    Let the fun begin!
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join in the thread linked above!!! That makes TWENTY NINE LADIES!!! <3
  • audweaver
    audweaver Posts: 23
    Options
    Can I join too? I will log my starting weight this am when I get home from work. My motivation is an up coming cruise and Disney . Leaving for this trip the end of Sept. Me and my husband will be celebrating our 5yr anniversary and his 40th b-day and I want to look sexy for him.:tongue:
  • Zeeeleee
    Zeeeleee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great, so I'll be lucky # 30?

Would love to be down 20pounds, then I'll be what I weighed when I got married. (Is it just me or does married life have a way of piling on the pounds? Why is that)

Motivation: have a beach body for summertime! (I live in Australia so its still winter here)