Add me- let's support each other!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kaylalou87
    Kaylalou87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes ladies let's do this! IIFYM is 'if it fits your macros' basically the doctrine is that all calories are equal, no food is forbidden BUT you can only have it, if it fits within your specific calories and macro breakdown. Go on www.whataremymacros.con for more information, there is also a really good womens only Facebook group where the girls share progress pics and recipes as well as supporting each other through the struggles of wanting to eat everything! Haha check it out if you want to try IIFYM (best thing I ever did!) x
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost roughly 20 lbs since the beginning of the year. (I say roughly because my official weigh in isn't until tomorrow and I'm hoping my mom's scale didn't lie to me lol). I work out daily doing crossfit and have found maintaining fitness and nutrition goals are easier when you have support :) I'm not an expert in either area by any means, but I'll certainly do my best to be your cheerleader!!!
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Adding you :)
  • fightforitmp
    fightforitmp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    First day back on MFP .... looking for motivation. Wanting to lose 20lb+/-
  • sexyjacky
    sexyjacky Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey plz add me looking to lose the same and want support buddies too :)
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Adding you :) I need the support and motivation too! I'm not familiar with this IIFYM.
  • pastelhappyfaces
    pastelhappyfaces Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    K, I'll add you I've been having trouble. My goal is to lose 27 pounds.
  • 06cindy
    06cindy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Would like some new adds also! Kickboxing and Crossfit Athlete in Atlanta.
  • Kaylalou87
    Kaylalou87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got you!
  • shinitaru
    shinitaru Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started back. I lost a lot of weight here a couple years ago but have gained most of it back. Most of my MFP friends from back then have gone silent. Not as much fun when there's nobody to encourage or to encourage me. Anyway, hope to meet all of you soon
  • mdabar
    mdabar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Also looking for some motivation to keep the body in good shape. I've always been little over my weight. In the past 3-4 years I got more in shape and I really feel better. I want to stay fit :smile:
    Happy to have some new friends ;-)
  • SeauxFeisty
    SeauxFeisty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the site and looking for new friends and support as well. IIFYM- though I am having the hardest time hitting my numbers as my schedule has picked up over the past few months. And then I went through a break up and the poo hit the fan. There is literally a ben and jerry's, 3 bars, a taco bar and a popeyes within 1.5 miles of my house. I'm going to try meal prepping this weekend and seeing if that helps me stay consistent. Also rehabbing a torn meniscus, so I'm easing my way back into the gym with StrongLifts. Please add me if you're an active user, because I really need to build a fit friends community to stay on track.