Two NSVs in one day!

Options
jmgj27
jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
First, I was a massive klutz at work so I managed to spill my cup of tea all down my white linen shirt and change into a ribbed black t-shirt. I had a client coming in so needed to borrow a jacket. I borrowed my boss' jacket. It was a UK size 8 (US size 4) and it FREAKING fit!!! (I mean, it must be a bloody big size 8 but still...)...

Then...at the end of my meeting my client (who last saw me around April-time when I was about 14 - 16lbs heavier said 'I don't mean to be rude but you've lost weight since our last meeting...is that all the surfing...!' I'm kind of used to people I haven't seen since before I started commenting on it but it was amazing to hear that from someone who last saw me at around 170lbs to comment on it 'cause I don't really see it yet!

Yay!

Share your NSVs too! :bigsmile:

Replies

• megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • Middlerforlife
    Options
    hey, stupid question but what is an NSV?!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    hey, stupid question but what is an NSV?!

NSV - Non-scale Victory.

Those that we have not seen in a while are the ones who can see even the smallest difference let alone the big ones.
    You did great! Awesomeness!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!