My sister made a bunch of cookies

Options
Please convince me not to eat them! I am not strong enough. My will power is out the door. The cookies look amazing. Heeeellllppppp mmmeeeeee!!!!

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    You're old enough to make your own decisions right? Your profile says you're a 22 year old adult.
  • sodaceratops
    sodaceratops Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're old enough to make your own decisions right? Your profile says you're a 22 year old adult.

Correction it says "22 year old child" silly... can't you read?
  • sexyjacky
    sexyjacky Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Either resist completely and praise urself mentally or if u really want just eat one enjoy it slowly and then just do a little more exercise to work it off. It's hard I know I am currently upset with myself & regret over eating/snacking but instead of just getting mad and going back to old ways I'm just gonna walk more burn off as much as I can. We r only human if we give in to a "bad" food once in a while it's ok just don't go overboard lol GL
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Take a cookie and a big bottle of water and go eat it slowly on a walk or a bike ride. Be far away from the rest of the stash by the time you finish eating it. ;)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Take a cookie and a big bottle of water and go eat it slowly on a walk or a bike ride. Be far away from the rest of the stash by the time you finish eating it. ;)

This is a good idea. also ask her for the recipe, plug it into the recipe builder and that way you can track it accurately. Knowing exactly how many calories are in them might stop you going back for another (or make you realise you can fit another in your day)
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Eat one of them. Don't deprive yourself from delicious cookies. But only eat one, not ten :/
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Mail them to me and I'll eat them over the next few days, or maybe all of them on a run day. I need to make cookies.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Definitely figure out the calories first. Then make an informed decision.