What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Jayco141
    Jayco141 Posts: 221 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Preferably female and having the proper parts with which that comes.
    And secondly but more important... Can't be CRAZY!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Jacwhite22 wrote: »
    big buck teeth...they get me going.

I once dated a girl who had an overbite like a cheese grater.

I walked funny for 3 weeks.
  • tpsc60515
    tpsc60515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All of the above, all the niceties, plus tall. Always had something for tall women. Im not, just 5'8, but tall gets my attention and makes me breathe twice.
  • naelliving
    naelliving Posts: 94 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oops
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sense of humor and respects women.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    A man who pays attention is always a winner.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    A man who pays attention is always a winner.

.... errr, what's that?

Did you say something?
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Athletic/Lean Physique
  • kassierodriguez1
    kassierodriguez1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Well since most comments from the ladies seems to be mostly about personality. I'm gonna go on the side of looks lol.

Broad shoulders. Strong back. And toned arms and abdomen. :open_mouth:
  • AdamAthletic
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Well since most comments from the ladies seems to be mostly about personality. I'm gonna go on the side of looks lol.

Personally it's really nice/refreshing to see this reply, I'm a huge believer that everybody looks for something physically too!

I mean, I think it's obvious that we would all rather date somebody that we like the personality of (otherwise it's a no go from the start isn't it) - just, I refuse to believe that physical attraction doesn't play a part for anybody!

• Motorsheen
    Options
    Athletic/Lean Physique

Re5pext

Female soccer player build or a lean crossfit chicka for me.
  • AdamAthletic
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Athletic/Lean Physique

Re5pext

Female soccer player build or a lean crossfit chicka for me.

I like your thinking! lol
  • kassierodriguez1
    Options

Personally it's really nice/refreshing to see this reply, I'm a huge believer that everybody looks for something physically too!

I mean, I think it's obvious that we would all rather date somebody that we like the personality of (otherwise it's a no go from the start isn't it) - just, I refuse to believe that physical attraction doesn't play a part for anybody!

Yea I am huge on personality too of course. But if the guy is not attractive to me then I wouldn't be interested. Not saying he has to be attractive to everyone else. Just to me. :)
  • AdamAthletic
    Options

Yea I am huge on personality too of course. But if the guy is not attractive to me then I wouldn't be interested. Not saying he has to be attractive to everyone else. Just to me. :)

I wish I could tell you how many times I've tried explaining this exact thing to people!
  • kassierodriguez1
    Options

I wish I could tell you how many times I've tried explaining this exact thing to people!

I think people tend to think it's being shallow. But everyone has something that they aren't willing to give on.
  • AdamAthletic
    Options

I think people tend to think it's being shallow. But everyone has something that they aren't willing to give on.

True, my issue is that I think people tend to 'settle' instead of searching for what it is they look for in somebody - I've never been prepared to do that. I have a specific idea of what I like in a girl.
    Maybe some people it doesn't matter to but, I've learned that for me at least - personality alone just doesn't make the cut!

Then again, I think it ties in with my lifestyle - naturally I want somebody with a similar lifestyle and those people tend to be athletic/lean. So, I guess it's that too!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I think I commented on looks a few pages back.

Nice shoulders and arms. Dark hair. Glasses. Short, well groomed beards. Tattoos.

All yum.
  • littlepaintergirl
    littlepaintergirl Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    A Genuine heart. A real passion for things that matter. a willing to be all and give his all. If I see he's pure and selfless. Sweet, quick witted, a crooked grin and a good sense of humor, I'm so done for <3

Whoops! And let me not forget..dark hair <3 rawr.
  • kassierodriguez1
    Options

True, my issue is that I think people tend to 'settle' instead of searching for what it is they look for in somebody - I've never been prepared to do that. I have a specific idea of what I like in a girl.
    Maybe some people it doesn't matter to but, I've learned that for me at least - personality alone just doesn't make the cut!

Then again, I think it ties in with my lifestyle - naturally I want somebody with a similar lifestyle and those people tend to be athletic/lean. So, I guess it's that too!

I get it. When you find the right person, you'll know. No need to settle. That's for sure