Why is it SO HARD not to eat kids' leftovers?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    This thread reminds of of a commercial

[video]https://youtu.be/ZMhHzucl9lI[/video]
  • GaveYouPower
    GaveYouPower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're greedy. I'm being real with you love. Throw the left overs away.
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Lol topic is so true .. wish I knew

Good luck
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking this topic is: why is it so hard to eat kids?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,502 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »

Sometimes it's good to be vegetarian.
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options

They're quick little buggers
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I like children ...

But I don't think I could eat a whole one.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I like children ...

But I don't think I could eat a whole one.
    But what about in multiple meals, as "leftovers"?

• CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Why thank you, all those who have never been tempted to do this, don't understand it and think it's gross. Your contributions are what's really made this conversation truly valuable. :|

@vingogly thanks for the insight and book suggestion. I've seen this one recommended a few times, sounds like it would be worthwhile.

• cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Why thank you, all those who have never been tempted to do this, don't understand it and think it's gross. Your contributions are what's really made this conversation truly valuable. :|

@vingogly thanks for the insight and book suggestion. I've seen this one recommended a few times, sounds like it would be worthwhile.

Oh gosh, lighten up!! Its not personal - havent you laughed out loud at some of the comments?! EVERY KID EVER = dirty little meat sacks!!
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

When you post in the forums you run the risk of getting responses unfortunately. Perhaps you could look at the left overs as a disgusting thing to eat. Maybe that will help you.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    cross2bear wrote: »

Oh gosh, lighten up!! Its not personal - havent you laughed out loud at some of the comments?! EVERY KID EVER = dirty little meat sacks!!

Oh sure, there are funny ones. I like funny. The ones that are getting up my nose are the ones that just say variations on "this is gross, I've never been tempted". I mean, in a thread specifically asking for insight from people who have experienced this, how is that meant to help?
  • mis1022
    mis1022 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think it has to do with our time as moms put into buying, storing then cooking that food. Then cleaning the pots and dishes after we are very invested in the food.

I changed my mind if I want some of that carb yummy ness I am making some to eat with my kids, while it is hot. I am lucky to have a dog who gets most scraps now. We had guinee pigs in the past that got some too.

Sounds like you need a pet hehe.