New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just tried the Caramel Filled Peeps and at first I honestly didn't know which one I like more. However, this one becomes more subtle and I think I like the chocolate more (but then again, I didn't microwave this one or try the chocolate one at room temperature). I think I've been eating too much ice cream because this one reminds me of Halo Top's salted caramel ice cream >.> It even has that same small glob of caramel :')
    j7acaw612rsf.jpg

I had this one yesterday and it was so good! I should have bought chocolate one too!

Go back and buy some before you can't get them anymore, seriously! My father hates Peeps and agree that he's hooked on it. Everyone in my family agrees that the chocolate is better than the caramel (not by a landslide, unless you microwave it then yes, without comparison). I'll probably pick up one more package of the caramel filled Peeps until Easter Candy goes on sale the day after, but the chocolate I'll probably buy 5-6 more just in case it's sold out the day after, and if it's not I'm buying all of them. :')
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Went to Target again to stock up on Halo Top and also splurge and try the new Filled Peeps. I bought the Triple Chocolate and also the Vanilla Caramel Brownie, but so far I have only tried the Triple Chocolate. It's dangerously delicious. My father hates Peeps and loved it too, but we both agree it's even better in the microwave (but VERY messy)! It's easily the best Peeps item I've ever had and is perfect for anyone going through PMS! Reminds me of Enlightened's Triple Chocolate ice cream in Peeps form xD
    aesdeoe2c1a0.jpg

Omg these actually look really good. I bet they would be amazing warmed up inside a graham cracker LOL. This pic made me smile, peeps are just so stinkin' cute!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Just tried the Caramel Filled Peeps and at first I honestly didn't know which one I like more. However, this one becomes more subtle and I think I like the chocolate more (but then again, I didn't microwave this one or try the chocolate one at room temperature). I think I've been eating too much ice cream because this one reminds me of Halo Top's salted caramel ice cream >.> It even has that same small glob of caramel :')
    j7acaw612rsf.jpg

I had this one yesterday and it was so good! I should have bought chocolate one too!

Go back and buy some before you can't get them anymore, seriously! My father hates Peeps and agree that he's hooked on it. Everyone in my family agrees that the chocolate is better than the caramel (not by a landslide, unless you microwave it then yes, without comparison). I'll probably pick up one more package of the caramel filled Peeps until Easter Candy goes on sale the day after, but the chocolate I'll probably buy 5-6 more just in case it's sold out the day after, and if it's not I'm buying all of them. :')

I think you talked me into it! :o
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @hgycta any news on the new flavors of Enlightened?
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @hgycta any news on the new flavors of Enlightened?

Vanilla, Chocolate, Toasted Almond, and Piña Colada so far. Honestly, nothing I'm that excited about but hopefully I'll be proven wrong!
    Oh, and snickerdoodle! That sounds better but it's only 240 calories so I'm a bit skeptical considering that's even less than Arctic Zero's version...
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @hgycta The Peeps are SO GOOD! I may have eaten all four boxes I bought on my last trip to Target in 2 days, so I'm holding off for a little while. The Cherry Limeade and Strawberry are really good too!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    Dammit, people, I don't even like peeps all that much but now I want to try the caramel filled ones!

(I'm getting close to finally opening the peeps oreos, tho. Probably another week...week and a half after I polish off the marshmallow milanos.)
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Dammit, people, I don't even like peeps all that much but now I want to try the caramel filled ones!

(I'm getting close to finally opening the peeps oreos, tho. Probably another week...week and a half after I polish off the marshmallow milanos.)

There are marshmallow milanos?!?!
  • glassyo
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

There are marshmallow milanos?!?!

Toasted marshmallow so it's s'moresy. Much better (altho not completely sure I can taste the marshmallow) than the banana chocolate which had a definite artificial banana taste that kinda jumped out at you.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    j7acaw612rsf.jpg

At first glance, that looked like a gnawed on ear full of earwax to me :anguished::joy:
  • glassyo
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    j7acaw612rsf.jpg

At first glance, that looked like a gnawed on ear full of earwax to me :anguished::joy:

LOL! Now I'm rethinking the peeps. :p
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Oven baked hot cheetos. They make me very happy
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Obsessed with Halo Top, especially cookie dough, s'mores, salted caramel, and mint chip...

I'm loving the PB Cup HT. So tasty! I can hardly divide it up into 3 servings that I usually try to get out of a pint.

The pb was not my favorite. I think it needed something added in for texture.
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    Oven baked hot cheetos. They make me very happy

Had to look those up. For some reason I thought it was going to be some sort of cheeto snack that you heat up in your oven, like the deep fried twinkies. I'm a little disappointed. :/
  • glassyo
    Options
    Obsessed with Halo Top, especially cookie dough, s'mores, salted caramel, and mint chip...

I'm loving the PB Cup HT. So tasty! I can hardly divide it up into 3 servings that I usually try to get out of a pint.

The pb grew on me. I just need more of the actual pb swirl thingies.
  • hgycta
    Options

The first time I tried Halo Top's PB Cup flavor I didn't have any swirls and thought it was too subtle and boring. Last night I tried it again since Target was out of the Salted Caramel pint, and I noticed a decent size peanut butter swirl chunk that I really enjoyed but only found one of. I agree, it would have been better if it had more of these swirls or something else (like Reese's cups pieces)!

Enlightened has another flavor reveal on their Facebook for what looks like a chocolate peanut butter flavor. Kind of weird considering they already have a peanut butter chocolate chip, but hopefully this one is sweeter and tastes more like peanut butter as the peanut butter chocolate chip is a bit too subtle for me (I used to eat peanut butter by the spoonfuls out of the jar before myfitnesspal so I need it to be STRONG to notice anymore).
  • glassyo
    Options
    So I went to my local Target and they didn't have Halo Top but they had Arctic Zero. What kind of *kitten* is that?

I also bought 4 packages of the caramel filled peeps and 2 of the dipped in milk chocolate ones. I could only fit 6 in the adorable bag I brought with me specifically for the peeps. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    butterbeer0cie-cream-feature.jpg

Yes please.