New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    kellyb28 wrote: »
    All Noosa yogurt... my friend told me it was the best, I tried it, and it became my new favorite yogurt in the first bite. I especially like the coconut, chai, and pumpkin flavors.

Also, Trader Joe's pumpkin cream cheese!

love noosa but its not worth the calories for me.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    a new Amazon Echo device... Alexa helps me with foods and recipes.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I am so sad that I can't eat Halo Top any more. That Sea Salt Caramel, Pistachio, and the Peanut Butter Cup would all be like crack to me.

I need to remind myself how miserable I would be afterwards if I gave in and ate it anyway!

Lol yep. I'll probably still roll the dice and hope for the best (it's only happened half the time after all) and plan it on a day when I'm supposed to stay home anyway...

Sigh. I suppose I could try not to eat the whole pint at once too.

As I said though, I probably won't find them anyway. The only place that has birthday cake or mocha chocolate chip in stock is Wegmans and I don't go there much (Whole Foods is always out of stock).

I go to Wegmans all the time for my Yorkshire Gold tea.

The new flavors will be taunting me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    All Noosa yogurt... my friend told me it was the best, I tried it, and it became my new favorite yogurt in the first bite. I especially like the coconut, chai, and pumpkin flavors.

I only buy the 150 calories one, then I can fit one in occasionally (and only the salted caramel ones, lol).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Thanks to whoever recommended the Giant dips being in the refrigerated section. I went over to Giant on my lunch & spotted two of the flavors, but not the one I wanted. There was a Peanut Butter Cookie Dip & S'Mores, but I wanted just the regular Cookie Dough.

I also noticed Giant had Turkey Hill Egg Nog ice cream! A little early for that flavor considering no stores have the Turkey Hill or Talenti Pumpkin Pie! I don't look to see the new flavors of Halo Top anytime soon considering Giant just recently got Halo Top in stock & I only go to Wegman's maybe once or twice a year.

I'm such a fatty & bought two more bags of the Hershey Kisses Birthday Cake flavor, but I was nice or an enabler & gave some to my coworkers.

All of the GNC goodies all of you have bought recently look yummy.
  • fishshark
    Options
    do NOT like the pumpkin spice cherrios and all yuck! Oreos are good and the oatmeal is good. waiting on everything else.
  • fishshark
    Options

I only buy the 150 calories one, then I can fit one in occasionally (and only the salted caramel ones, lol).

oh yea i buy the tiny salted caramel ones haha. The big ones i cant buy i will eat so much of it!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I can't find the salted caramel Noosa and I feel like the world is just unfair because of it.
  • fishshark
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I can't find the salted caramel Noosa and I feel like the world is just unfair because of it.

the only place ive found it is vons/safeway depending on where you live.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

I totally agree.
  • fishshark
    Options
    just picked up both of these.. most excited for the caramel apple.
    na2s5541n14a.jpg
    nhr41u8j2n83.jpg
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    I've discovered so many new foods since i started this
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @fishshark thank you for the suggestion! I looked it up and Target is supposed to carry it-one store near me and the next one 30 miles away. The Target near me never has it and I don't even see a space on the shelf for it.
    I must keep an ice pack in my car at all times so if I find it far away, I can keep it cold.
    Must find it.
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

I buy the bigger ones and only eat half. It's the same amount as in one of the little cups. So yummy!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

I buy the bigger ones and only eat half. It's the same amount as in one of the little cups. So yummy!

I buy both sizes. Noosa is my breakfast along with a piece of fruit. What I find frustrating is the price. My grocery store charges .89 for a single 4 ounce size, yet if you buy the pack of 4, they charge $3.99. The large size they charge $1.99. I have to remember to buy 4 singles instead of a pack of 4. How ridiculous
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    All the pumpkin stuff was at Trader Joe's yesterday!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    awrsmx5ykjs6.jpg

Nitro tech crunch chocolate peanut butter bar: very dense, filling, and chewy. However, it reminds me of a cheap protein bar you'd get from a gas station and is bland while also very much tasting like protein and to a point some weird artificial sweetener. Definitely will not get again or recommend, tasted nothing like peanut butter but I'm hoping the birthday cake and cinnamon roll one surprise me.

Birthday cake Hershey's Kisses: tastes like cheap and artificial chocolate from the Dollar Tree so that's disappointing, but the birthday cake flavor was strong and I enjoyed it for what it was. Not something I would get again, but finishing this pack should be no problem.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    n17itk3n07m6.jpg
    Found this at shoprite on sale and it was actually really delicious, full of flavor and pretty low in sodium!
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I just picked up Oatmega chocolate mint protein bars at Walmart, today. Quite tasty! I almost got the lemon Chia ones, but these are so good. 190 calories, 14g protein. Made with organic/grass-fed/responsibly sourced ingredients. I like it!