New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    The hardest part of dieting is seeing new flavors of junk food come out. I'm a new-flavor addict. Recently saw (and bought) Pringles Jamaican Jerk chips. Of course, the new flavors only come in the full size can, so as soon as I hit my first bad day I tore into that sucker and demolished what was left, regardless of how many servings that was. :disappointed:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @hgycta where did you find the Fitjoy Cookies & Cream bar?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    @hgycta where did you find the Fitjoy Cookies & Cream bar?

GNC :) They had so many boxes of them!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I went to the Vitamin Shoppe today to STOCK UP on those new Quest mocha protein bars since I loved them in the labs. THEY DIDNT EVEN ORDER THEM APPARENTLY MY STORE IS AWFUL. However, I noticed the icon meals protein popcorn, since when did they sell them!? I honestly didn't plan on even buying the popcorn ever since I usually don't eat it too much but the stuff was so dense and I had a 20% off coupon I splurged anyways. I also got the new blueberry cobbler ONE bar (the only new flavor they had there) and the birthday cake cake bites I've been dying to try. I spent over $50 in that store and left without what I went there for usually that only happens at Target :')
    15q8pi9siq2s.jpg
    4prt2iibsx0u.jpg

EDIT: Normally I don't care for Popcorn... THIS POPCORN IS AMAZING!!!! Smells like Cocoa Puffs, tastes like a chocolate salted brownie oh my goodness where has it been all my life. This and Halo Top/Enlightened are all I need anymore.

icon meals popcorn is the best!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Lol you'd have to be made of money to be able to buy that stuff regularly.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Not if you're a crazy coupon lady like I am ;) I wait for the sales then stock up haha speaking of, Shoprite hasn't had a sale on Enlightened, Halo Top, or So Delicious for quite some time now so I really hope they have something next week!!

• Francl27
    Options

Not if you're a crazy coupon lady like I am ;) I wait for the sales then stock up haha speaking of, Shoprite hasn't had a sale on Enlightened, Halo Top, or So Delicious for quite some time now so I really hope they have something next week!!

Not seeing anything in next week's circular :( I'm out of Halo Top and I just don't like Enlightened enough for the calories, so I'll wait... Amusingly, I tried a pint of Gelato Fiasco this week after finally finding it there, and it was a HUGE let down, not worth the calories or the price at all, Halo Top was just as satisfying for me. Go figure.

But I'm waiting for a GNC/Vitamin shoppe sale so I can buy a few things again.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    892554.jpg
    I love their caramel syrup I use it in my coffee every single day. Got the cookie dough. Really good. It does have a cookie dough flavor to it and tastes great in my coffee. Still prefer the caramel though, but it was a delicious change.
  • Francl27
    Options
    33013119901_64c71a9a28.jpg

Very tasty, but for the size and calories, definitely a rare treat.
  • hgycta
    Options

Not seeing anything in next week's circular :( I'm out of Halo Top and I just don't like Enlightened enough for the calories, so I'll wait... Amusingly, I tried a pint of Gelato Fiasco this week after finally finding it there, and it was a HUGE let down, not worth the calories or the price at all, Halo Top was just as satisfying for me. Go figure.

I've been putting off Gelato Fiasco because of the price and calories but thanks for that heads up! What flavor did you try by them?
    892554.jpg
    I love their caramel syrup I use it in my coffee every single day. Got the cookie dough. Really good. It does have a cookie dough flavor to it and tastes great in my coffee. Still prefer the caramel though, but it was a delicious change.

Maybe it's just me but I can't stand both davinci and torani syrups! I used to buy coffee syrup all the time when I made them every day and Monin was always my favorite without comparison. Torani and davinci are sweet but just taste artificial to me, you should seriously try Monin!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Which flavor did you try?
  • Francl27
    Options

Dark chocolate sea salt caramel.
  • hgycta
    Options

That's the one I was going to get haha it's settled then you saved me that disappointment thank you!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I tried Carb Killa protein bars by grenade. White chocolate chip cookie was pretty damn good and sweet! I'll definitely check out the other flavors by them! Anyone else try these bars?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

That's the one I was going to get haha it's settled then you saved me that disappointment thank you!

I love that flavor and that's coming from someone who usually doesn't care for chocolate ice cream.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I really like it and it's probably my new favorite ONE bar, but I still like Quest's blueberry muffin flavor more because of the blueberry chunks and less calories is always a bonus. This one is softer and reminds me a little of the ANSI Cheesecake bars. Slight artificial taste in the white coating. If you're a huge ONE bar fan, this is definitely one you should try though!
    pxtb7m4oj5c1.jpg
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    28qbrv5racny.jpg
    Started taking these recently.. It's for 30 days so I'll see how it goes!!
  • Francl27
    Options

I love that flavor and that's coming from someone who usually doesn't care for chocolate ice cream.

The taste reminded me of something and it took me forever but I remembered.

th?id=OIP.BY5D5CZaCBhJ9xxONBoXnwEsDI&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I grew up eating those (in France). Tastes exactly the same.