New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm addicted to this ice cream by Turkey Hill but try not to buy it because I can never control myself:
    msa5hdwu5ov3.png

Well, I swear this Enlightened Chocolate Peanut Butter Pint is just as satisfying! I hated Enlightened's peanut butter chip flavor but this one is phenomenal and blows Halo Top out of the water. It has a darker cocoa flavor to its base, and there's hard peanut butter swirls everywhere. This is what the world of diet ice cream needed. I was worried I was losing interest in peanut butter with all my recent disappointments (even in Cold Stone Creamery's peanut butter cup hot cocoa mix in Walmart), but nope. I still adore peanut butter. I just missed GOOD peanut butter and this was exactly that. 5/5. Hard to see the swirls at first when you're starting since most really start to surface the further down you go but they're there, trust me. 1/3 of this pint is probably solid peanut butter there's no way it's only 360 calories. It doesn't make sense, there's too much peanut butter. It's too good to be true. I'm happy but also really skeptical right now.
    86dbz1y3hggc.jpg

This is a chunk of solid peanut butter and tastes like the inside of a Reese's!
    1pgprjoi92cy.jpg
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I looked for the new Twinkies ice cream at Giant & only saw the novelties so I'm not sure where that other poster found it.

I found it with the regular ice cream. Tucked in with Edy's. I have been to several giants and have only found snow balls and the Chocolate ice cream. No Twinkies. :(

Yuengling ice cream is on sale for $3.00 by the way.
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is there nutrition available for her ice creams? I'm dying to try them but can't stand to pay that much for shipping!
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    qneqt64uef1y.jpg
    sizgdoywpxza.jpg
    2wdm6ff7npoq.jpg

my little g ice cream arrived yesterday and i decided to try the fluffer cookie flavor tonight. oh my goodness! this is honestly the best ice cream i've had - SO delicious and you can truly appreciate that she makes everything, including her mix-ins, from scratch.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    dreamer182 wrote: »
    Is there nutrition available for her ice creams? I'm dying to try them but can't stand to pay that much for shipping!
    qneqt64uef1y.jpg
    sizgdoywpxza.jpg
    2wdm6ff7npoq.jpg

my little g ice cream arrived yesterday and i decided to try the fluffer cookie flavor tonight. oh my goodness! this is honestly the best ice cream i've had - SO delicious and you can truly appreciate that she makes everything, including her mix-ins, from scratch.

I just think that it's fair to say that you wouldn't be eating these for the same reason that all of us eat Halo Top and Enlightened.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »

I looked for the new Twinkies ice cream at Giant & only saw the novelties so I'm not sure where that other poster found it.

I found it with the regular ice cream. Tucked in with Edy's. I have been to several giants and have only found snow balls and the Chocolate ice cream. No Twinkies. :(

Yuengling ice cream is on sale for $3.00 by the way.

Will have to look in with the Edy's. Thanks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    qneqt64uef1y.jpg
    sizgdoywpxza.jpg
    2wdm6ff7npoq.jpg

Which other flavors did you get?

I'd have to wait to get a bonus to ever try her flavors, but I don't mind supporting a local company who makes everything from scratch. I did buy from Jenis once but then all the stuff about listeria came out. I do have to say her Brown Almond Butter Brittle was one of the best ice cream flavors I have ever ate at least.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    dreamer182 wrote: »
    qneqt64uef1y.jpg
    sizgdoywpxza.jpg
    2wdm6ff7npoq.jpg

the nutrition info is only available for her "core" flavors so i used the highest carb/fat one (113g with 35c/20f/3p) as a generic estimate since the nutritition info is not available for the flavors i ordered.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    qneqt64uef1y.jpg
    sizgdoywpxza.jpg
    2wdm6ff7npoq.jpg

Which other flavors did you get?

I'd have to wait to get a bonus to ever try her flavors, but I don't mind supporting a local company who makes everything from scratch. I did buy from Jenis once but then all the stuff about listeria came out. I do have to say her Brown Almond Butter Brittle was one of the best ice cream flavors I have ever ate at least.

i also got easter egg hunt, peanut butter cup cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate mint cookie and coconut caramel fudge cookie.

it was expensive, but i honestly id rather fit this into my macros over "diet" ice cream which isn't cheap either. plus i saved $25 since it was my first goldbely order - let me know if/when you order and i can find the code for you.
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who hardly ever eats ice cream? It's not my "go to" treat. Give me a cookie any day.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Allgaun wrote: »
    Am I the only one who hardly ever eats ice cream? It's not my "go to" treat. Give me a cookie any day.

Oh, we have long strings of sub-threads regarding cookies, too. :smiley:

And cake.

And doughnuts here and there.
  • hgycta
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

Oh, we have long strings of sub-threads regarding cookies, too. :smiley:

And cake.

And doughnuts here and there.

Honestly cookies don't do it for me, I don't know what it is! I need ice cream and cake, lots of both! Speaking of cake, I ordered some of Lil Buff's new lemon cake mixes after telling myself I wasn't ordering any more because they're so much money. This thread has ruined my ability to budget and save money. :')
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Ice Cream hurts my teeth. I will only eat birthday cake ice cream, pb ice cream, and cookie dough ice cream. Everything else I'm meh about.

Give me actual vanilla cake though. Yum!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    A coworker & I were talking about the Twinkie ice cream & she told me she saw it at Dollar General. I went to one on my lunch & finally found it! They had the pints & the sale price was $1.67 so of course I couldn't pass it up. At another Dollar General closer to my house I bought the Snoball flavor. The sale is running this week & some locations might have the larger sizes of the Hostess ice cream.

I fit a whole pint of the Twinkie ice cream in my diary today since I've been wanting to try it forever. The ice cream is a tad generic tasting, but I wasn't expecting it to taste like Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Dazs. The fun part is the pieces of Twinkie & the best part is the harder icing bits that are throughout the ice cream.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ICE_All_Bottle_17oz_SW.png

I love this flavor of Sparkling Ice! I usually buy the Sam's Choice version of these kind of waters since it's $0.50 a bottle compared to $0.98-$1.00, but this flavor is so refreshing! I'm hoping Wal-Mart will make a version in their line.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    HEB finally started carrying the new Halo Top<3

I got cookies and cream.

Stripes has some Hostess pints. They have a cone flavor too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2017
    Options
    33353220941_fa69cfe27d_z.jpg?resize=550%2C575&ssl=1

I'll pick these up when I can but I am so happy these exist.

33353220081_0ee8746e89_z.jpg?resize=640%2C360&ssl=1
    The key lime Wal Mart Oreos sucked, but I'm a sucker for artificial banana.

Which store has the first cookies?

I'm so ready for the Firework Oreos & I'll still buy a pack or two even though they stole my idea :p.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    33353220941_fa69cfe27d_z.jpg?resize=550%2C575&ssl=1

I'll pick these up when I can but I am so happy these exist.

33353220081_0ee8746e89_z.jpg?resize=640%2C360&ssl=1
    The key lime Wal Mart Oreos sucked, but I'm a sucker for artificial banana.

Which store has the first cookies?

I'm so ready for the Firework Oreos & I'll still buy a pack or two even though they stole my idea :p.
    HEB

I completely forgot to look today, but I have Girl Scouts coming so I'll be fine.

• hgycta
    Options
    Not going to lie, I was really excited about this flavor. Honestly though it wasn't anything that great (not worth $5) but I still love their cocoa crave. The lemon flavor was too subtle for me and I didn't really notice it at all. I ordered seven packets of this flavor but they slipped and only sent five by mistake, I wonder if I can have them send two chocolates now instead of lemon :')
    3g3k30sum0i8.jpg