15 weeks MFP tracking and ketogenic diet

1a1ilsc5bfzp.jpg

So I would consider this success even though I am only halfway to my goal weight! I've been sharing my weight loss journey on Instagram and I have found that to be incredibly motivating as well. I do video weigh ins and post the food I eat.

I'm 5'7 and SW: 203.5 CW: 171 GW:135

I'm very strict with my diet and it's working!!! Proud of myself

Replies

• MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Awesome great job
  • Wow 30 lbs in 15 weeks, amazing!!! Good for you!
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    What is your instagram? If you don't mind me following you???
  • ketoincanada
    ketoincanada Posts: 19 Member

Aw that's so nice of you! My username is ketoincanada if you go back to my first post you can see my sad before video lol otherwise known as my "rock bottom"
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Great progress! Way to go!
    I'm also a 5'7" keto'er. Keto helped me get to goal weight and I've maintained within 5 lbs of goal for a year now.
  • ketoincanada
    macchiatto wrote: »
    Great progress! Way to go!
    I'm also a 5'7" keto'er. Keto helped me get to goal weight and I've maintained within 5 lbs of goal for a year now.

Wow that's really inspiring!!! I'm so glad it's worked long term for someone else. Congrats on maintaining!!!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member

Aw that's so nice of you! My username is ketoincanada if you go back to my first post you can see my sad before video lol otherwise known as my "rock bottom"

I also started following you- Loving the food pictures! Congrats on your weight loss you look fantastic!
  • ketoincanada
    goldenday wrote: »

I also started following you- Loving the food pictures! Congrats on your weight loss you look fantastic!

Thanks so much!!!
  • neelam1982
    neelam1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Super.. I also started Keto just over week ago...going strong :smile:

Did you experience any of the below effects;
    Insomnia
    Rectal Bleeding
    Headaches
    Phlegm
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Your progress is awesome! My fiance and I are two weeks into Keto. I've lost a couple lbs, but she hasn't lost much and she's getting a bit frustrated. I think we probably could do a better job with our eating. Most days we stay under 20 net carbs, but we've had a couple cheat days.
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Great job!!!
  • ketoincanada
    neelam1982 wrote: »
    Super.. I also started Keto just over week ago...going strong :smile:

Did you experience any of the below effects;
    Insomnia
    Rectal Bleeding
    Headaches
    Phlegm

No none of the above!!! Well maybe a bit of a headache but as long as you're getting proper salt/potassium intake that should be an issue.
  • ketoincanada
    edited March 2017
    sklarbodds wrote: »
    Your progress is awesome! My fiance and I are two weeks into Keto. I've lost a couple lbs, but she hasn't lost much and she's getting a bit frustrated. I think we probably could do a better job with our eating. Most days we stay under 20 net carbs, but we've had a couple cheat days.

Oh no - getting frustrated sucks. You really just have to trust that the diet is going to lead you where you need to go - regardless of the scale. The small changes really start to add up! Don't cheat - it's been 110 days of no cheating for me and I would say it contributed to my results. Best of luck to you both!!!
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Wow! Amazing & inspirational
  • ketoincanada
    Landofkim wrote: »
    Wow! Amazing & inspirational

Thanks!!!
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Awesome! I just started trying to do keto but my carb cravings are horrible. How long before they calm down?
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    I'm a Keto gal myself and you look incredible!!! So happy that you are kicking *kitten* and are having amazing results! Can't wait to follow your journey on instagram!
  • ketoincanada
    RedsGirl73 wrote: »
    Awesome! I just started trying to do keto but my carb cravings are horrible. How long before they calm down?

Once you're fat adapted there are very little cravings. It could be more of a mental thing that you need to work through. It's definitely not easy!
  • ketoincanada
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    I'm a Keto gal myself and you look incredible!!! So happy that you are kicking *kitten* and are having amazing results! Can't wait to follow your journey on instagram!

Thanks girl!!! Thanks for following my journey!!!
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Wow! Good job. I started keto on March 4th, and I've lost 8lbs. I'm very strict as well, except I kind of had 4 coolers on st Paddy's lol. I will be super strict from here on out. I have a LOT of fat to lose. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!