24 pounds down! Progress pic.

Options

Replies

• sek74
    sek74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in both photos :smile: But you look much more happy in the newest! Great job!!! How long did it take you to get to this phase?
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow 24lbs makes a huge difference in you!
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Please share your secret!!
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    great work!!
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Excellent work @keysharanae Keep up your efforts your goal is in sight!!!
  • victoria8btr
    victoria8btr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • kmaze098
    kmaze098 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I have ever posted on here before but this forum has been a huge help to me and now and I'm hoping to possibly be a help to someone else.

I lost 30 pounds once before with mfp but put 20ish pounds of it back on. I'm just a few pounds away from where I was the first time and this time around I am NOT going to gain it back.

I am 5'6 and my starting weight was 184. Today I weigh 160. My goal weight is 150 and then I will re-evaluate from there. I am so close to finally being in the healthy range for BMI. Not quite there yet though!

Excuse my horrible pictures. This is the only big mirror I have. If I can do this ANYONE can! 50iw9qkdylv8.jpg

Amazing! you look so much more confident! very happy for you x
  • Uandi328
    Uandi328 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Geez. Looks like you last 50 pounds!
  • mjbucknill
    mjbucknill Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looks like you lost more than 24 pounds!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Looks great to me. Just remember that BMI doesn't mean anything since it doesn't take into account lean muscle mass.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!! You look amazing.
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great! Just 24 pounds? Looks like 50!
    Amazing !
  • Cymrian2017
    Cymrian2017 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing! Great job!
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    No secrets! Weigh, measure and log everything! I don't restrict anything, I eat whatever I want as long as I can make it fit. I do my best to eat healthy foods but I've found, for me, restricting something makes me want it even more so if I can fit a treat into my daily/weekly calorie goals I have it. I try to walk a couple of miles a day and I'm trying to incorporate some strength training but I find it harder to stay motivated with that.

Congratulations! You look great!
    My stats now are exactly where you were at the beginning. You have inspired and motivated me to finally get off my butt and start logging everything. I'm already good with regular workouts and have always been, but weighing and logging food is another matter. Thank you for motivating me today and again, congrats on your achievement!

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Wow! That looks like so much more than just 24lbs. Great job!
  • NalaBellyFIT
    NalaBellyFIT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Makes a huge difference! You look awesome!!
  • IM_LA11
    IM_LA11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done! You look fantastic.
  • Ocean_Breezy
    Ocean_Breezy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's life changing. How long has it taken you to go from 184 - 160. That's pretty much the weight I'm starting at 183 and I want to drop down to 140-145.
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Wow!! Very impressed!!! Great job!

I'm not sure I have ever posted on here before but this forum has been a huge help to me and now and I'm hoping to possibly be a help to someone else.

I lost 30 pounds once before with mfp but put 20ish pounds of it back on. I'm just a few pounds away from where I was the first time and this time around I am NOT going to gain it back.

I am 5'6 and my starting weight was 184. Today I weigh 160. My goal weight is 150 and then I will re-evaluate from there. I am so close to finally being in the healthy range for BMI. Not quite there yet though!

Excuse my horrible pictures. This is the only big mirror I have. If I can do this ANYONE can! 50iw9qkdylv8.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!