Where are my purple people eaters????

Options
Ok everyone its Friday morning, just wanted to stop by here and say good morning and lets have a good weekend eat smart and if you find someone thats on the purple team that has not turned in there weights im them. My goal today is to eat between 8 10 serving of fruits and veggies...Have a great friday and even better weekend...Tamara

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone its Friday morning, just wanted to stop by here and say good morning and lets have a good weekend eat smart and if you find someone thats on the purple team that has not turned in there weights im them. My goal today is to eat between 8 10 serving of fruits and veggies...Have a great friday and even better weekend...Tamara
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Tamara! I am getting ready to go to work myself. Another 12 hour day calling my name! I will check in when I get home! Everyone have a great Friday! Woohoo!!!!!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi they how is everyone doing another week has gone by time flys by wish the weight could go that fast too:happy:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm here! Got my morning workout in. Feel great.
    Mom tried to tempt me with evil donuts again. But I had a goal for today.....last night I put out a pair of shorts to wear to work that 2 weeks ago wouldn't zip....even laying down on the bed!
    So I got on my bike last night and this morning. Took my shower and said a little prayer.....AND THEY FIT!! They zipped right up! They're still tight, but I can breathe just fine.
    Then I reached past the donuts in the fridge to get my skim milk and make myself a protein shake.....
    Man I'm so proud of myself today!
    When I see her today I'm gonna tell her "Be Gone Devil Woman!!! You Cannot Tempt Meeeee!!"
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Hope everybody else has a great day!
    O ya..... that's a great idea familygirl! Think I'll join you!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm here. I got my workout in this morning switching between the bowflex and bike. I used my heartrate monitor and it said I burned 300 calories. WOOHOO!! I"m trying to get the guts to try on some pants I couldn't get past my hips. I"m only considering because I"ve lost 4 inches around bellybutton since we started. Hmmm!!! I'm going to get on board with the fruits and veggies too. I had a banana before my workout so I'm on the right track without even knowing it. :bigsmile:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I say go for it! I haven't been measuring but I really wanted to wear shorts today so I did it! I'm so glad I did. I'm sure you'll have the same experience!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm so glad I decided to measure. The scale has not been my friend. I figure it's becaue I do almost an hour of weight lifting most days. I don't care what the scale says. I care what my pant size says. but, I do want to be out of the 200's and being 203 is really starting to piss me off!!:explode: :mad: :angry: :grumble:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    My scale has been stuck for over a week. I'm obviously noticing a change in the way clothes feel but I'd really like to see it on the scale as well. I have to get a tape measure. I keep saying I will, but I think I'm more scared of that # than the scale at this point.

203 would piss me off after a while as well. But you're soooo close. Just stick with it. Change something up a bit and see what happens.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I am there with you stuck at 203 and my period is back again to haunt me the third time in a week in a half......Stupid new birth control pills.....Thats all I am gonna say about it....Tamara
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am there with you stuck at 203 and my period is back again to haunt me the third time in a week in a half......Stupid new birth control pills.....Thats all I am gonna say about it....Tamara

LOL it will settle down..I promise!! and how many freaking times have I been stuck?!?!?!? Hang in there, it will all catch up and drop off once again....My friend :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Thanks Skittles, it needs to fall off NOW!!!!!!!!. I sick and tired of being sick and tired of the period sticking around, it either needs to come or go, but this coming and going, is for the birds
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Hey Purples!!!
    Just got home from work and fed the brood.
    Had a rough day....stupid people irritate me!
    Gonna still get on the bike for a while.
    Hope you guys have a great weekend.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    well, I've been drained all day. I thought it was because I didn't sleep well. I took a nap and it didn't change anything. Then about an hour ago I realized I didn't take any of my PCOS meds or vitamins today. That explains alot... Atleast I know what was up and it will be fixed tomorrow. I did do both of my bowflex workouts and I walked to pick up my son. I did skip my gazelle workout today. But, after realizing I missed my meds I'm ok with it. I hope everyone else's day went better!!
  • renae77
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great Friday. I had a bad day at work. My machine didn't work good at all. My best friend that got laid off worked her last day with me last night, of course I cried!! And my other best friend that worked with me, they moved her to another team so I don't have any of my good friends with me, and I eat lunch with those girls. Now I am stuck working with my B***h sister in law that I hate. My neice (her daughter) got moved to the other team too so she doesn't have her there with her anymore either. I like my neice much better than my sis-in-law. God I hate that woman!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    well, I've gotten 30 minutes on the gazelle done and some ablounge workout in. I also tried 2 new exercises out on the bowflex. Both for lower body. Squats with weights. Holy moly I was sweating. It felt good though! I've burned over 400 calories this morning alone.
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey hey Suprjewels!! Good job on the work out!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Hey guys!! Glad everybody's hanging in there today. I did great on the bike, and got in my 2nd set of sit ups for the 200 sit up challenge. I can't believe how well i'm doing. I'm super proud of myself.
    I'm gonna go do some strength training.... work those biceps and whatever else...

I'm logging the hotwings i got for tomorrow...see how bad it's gonna be so i know what to sweat off in the morning. I've been doing so good that I'm not gonna care if I go over tomorrow. Just gonna have fun. Still make sure I drink my water tho.
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey guys!! Glad everybody's hanging in there today. I did great on the bike, and got in my 2nd set of sit ups for the 200 sit up challenge. I can't believe how well i'm doing. I'm super proud of myself.
    I'm gonna go do some strength training.... work those biceps and whatever else...

I'm logging the hotwings i got for tomorrow...see how bad it's gonna be so i know what to sweat off in the morning. I've been doing so good that I'm not gonna care if I go over tomorrow. Just gonna have fun. Still make sure I drink my water tho.
    Way to go girl! You are doing an awesome job! You deserve a cheat day so enjoy yourself!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Are you guys watchin the game?
  • renae77
    Options
    I doubt it. We aren't having a party and not going to one so I know there is no way to get my hubby to watch a game. This year I have no idea who is playing. That is how bad I have kept up this year.