what snacks are you eating?

Options

Replies

• MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Flavored rice cakes, diet soda pop, Greek yogurt with honey and oats/granola, Fibre 1 bars, protein bars, chocolate covered coffee beans.

I have to ask @zyxst... What is a passion flakie?
    ton8w646un7w.jpg

You're welcome! ;)
  • RockTex
    RockTex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ostrim Beef and Ostrich Snack Stick. 80 Calories and 14 grams of protein. Nice way to add some low calorie/low fat (1.5 grams) protein and satisfy my mid-morning hunger issue.
  • gnu4liberty
    gnu4liberty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mini candy bars, flavored water mostly, but I don't go over my calorie goal.
  • MichaelRow
    MichaelRow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Apples, clementines, string cheese, almonds, or a single piece of dark chocolate tend to be my usual go-to snacks.
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Oranges
    Carrots dipped in Italian salad dressing
    Popcorn
    Fruit roll ups

I will also save up some room so at the end of the day I can have some chips or a piece
    of candy.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I don't get many calories, and I've got some really fun plans for me thinner, so all my food and drink and decisions need to move me toward my goal. I guess I'm so tired of being heavy that my choices actually feel good instead of like deprivation. I don't snack, but I would if I decided to keep back something from a meal for later.
  • miinanov
    miinanov Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hummus, fiber 1 bars, granola bars and fruit
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    One quarter of my daily calories are logged as snacks. 25g almonds, 100g greek yoghurt, 2tbsp sald dressing that I put on cut up veggies, dried fruit, 100g cottage cheese, Kaisen chocolate protein powder, 2pcs Lindt dark chocolate, 100g of popcorn, fruit and so on and so on..........
  • kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Cashews, raspberries, Trader Joe's three layer hummus and thin crackers, small amounts of cheese and - the best! - Trade Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cups. So worth the calories for one or two!
  • AgidGirl
    AgidGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a small fuji apple and a babybel cheese <3 I also really love the init bars!
  • V_Faery
    V_Faery Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ha! my corner store has no fruit :) but I have eggs, tuna, rice cakes with almond butter, pistachios or almond 100 cal packs, cucumbers with vinegar and lemon juice to name a few
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I just don't snack. It's not that difficult to go a few hours without food.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I've been piling up a lot of cardio the past 3 days. I decided to get an early start on eating back exercise calories with the company junk. I chose Lance Toasty Crackers with Peanut Butter. There's a little protein in there.
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Brownies!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Mostly nuts, fruits and baby carrots, sometimes tortilla chips. ETA: Duh, I forgot my favorite: cheese.
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    For my snacks I always aim for the 100 calorie mark:

Quaker chewy granola bars (the thin mint ones are amazing!)
    Whole fruit (apple or banana)
    Individual serving cereal
    Cheese stick
    Yogurt
  • ToriGabrielle
    ToriGabrielle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, fibre one bars, special k dark chocolate and almond bars (yummmmmmm), veggie chips, oranges, apples, string cheese, Greek yogurt creamsicles, cucumber....
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Quest bars, 100 calorie bags of chips, Premier Protein shakes mixed into iced or hot coffee, baby carrots, peppers, or cukes with hummus or dressing, fruit, flavor dusted almond, Chobani Flips or Dannon Light & Fit with the topping.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with cocoa, string cheese, carrots and hummus, apple with Parmesan or pb, fruit strip, York peppermint patty.
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Anything Im hungry for.
    My meals tend to be light, so if Im still hungry a while later, Ill go find a granola bar, or fruit if i have some, yogurt, or sometimes these little gyro sandwiches, theyre great. Sometimes as a snack I have ice cream or toaster strudels - I love wildberry. <3 But literally anything can be a snack. When i was low on calories, I had several crackers & peanut butter :D I always eat dessert, if I can help it, just because I like to. :) I neither have to eat snacks, nor forbid them. I just eat what I want, and stop when I've met my total, or close to it, sometimes a bit earlier when Im full. I dont pay that much attention to what meal it's called, I just mind the total calories.