Low Carb and I need friends, please add me...

Options

Replies

• Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Keto here as well. . .
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

keto here
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I am not low carb per say but i've lost 43lbs since November, log all my foods/exercise daily and have about another 40lbs to go. Diary is always open feel free to add me.
  • hoping32
    hoping32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options
    hoping32 wrote: »
    Anyone can add me

hey, just accepted. i'm pretty much still a newbie (month and a half); how long have you been keto?
  • awaywewander
    awaywewander Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been back on the keto-train for about 4 months now. My diary is open and in general I do log daily but I haven't logged in the past week due to travel.

I am 27, queer, live in Texas, love the outdoors, and primarily work out at Orange Theory Fitness or in nature. Anyone interested, feel free to add me.
  • k_e_l
    k_e_l Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey low carb/ketoers...do you all watch calories at all? I started watching my calories (not carbs), but I am starving & ready to give up already. I have 70 lbs to lose & if I feel THiS hungry every day, I am not going to last long enough to lose the weight. At the same time, I'm also afraid I'll over eat if I try low carb & not count calories..and be stuck not losing. Advice pretty please!!!
  • desand32
    desand32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Low carb worked great for me the first time with lots of cardio.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options
    Hey low carb/ketoers...do you all watch calories at all? I started watching my calories (not carbs), but I am starving & ready to give up already. I have 70 lbs to lose & if I feel THiS hungry every day, I am not going to last long enough to lose the weight. At the same time, I'm also afraid I'll over eat if I try low carb & not count calories..and be stuck not losing. Advice pretty please!!!

i've been in ketosis for over a month and a half. i haven't been watching calories, and i'm more often way over my set limit. i will eventually watch calories once i adjust my calorie limit, but i'm still toying with this woe. the ton of fat i've been taking in has kept me satiated.

i don't exercise except for some yoga every week, and i've lost about 18 pounds. i didn't have a lot of weight to lose, and i'll actually try to gain some weight once i start weightlifting soon.

i really believe in the low carb/high fat thing, but i'm no expert. i didn't really do it to lose weight; i just decided to try it to feel better.
  • k_e_l
    k_e_l Posts: 44 Member
    Options

i've been in ketosis for over a month and a half. i haven't been watching calories, and i'm more often way over my set limit. i will eventually watch calories once i adjust my calorie limit, but i'm still toying with this woe. the ton of fat i've been taking in has kept me satiated.

i don't exercise except for some yoga every week, and i've lost about 18 pounds. i didn't have a lot of weight to lose, and i'll actually try to gain some weight once i start weightlifting soon.

i really believe in the low carb/high fat thing, but i'm no expert. i didn't really do it to lose weight; i just decided to try it to feel better.

How long did it take before you started feeling satiated? I actually did try keto for just a short bit & did the bulletproof coffee, but i still felt hungry within a couple hours & gave up thinking i was consuming too many cals. prob didn't give it long enough. do you track your fat intake on here then?
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in my first week eating Keto, and have been in Ketosis for the last two days. Loving the results so far, and amazed by how smooth it's going! Looking for some Keto/Low carb friends, anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • brayemerick
    brayemerick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a low carb person as well and about to cut bread out all together. Honestly waiting til after Easter because I know that will be a cheat day. :)
  • bbrink2012
    bbrink2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm in my first week back eating keto after a bit of a hiatus. I stuck with it for about a month this summer, but my then-boyfriend fell off and I went with him. I would also love some friends for motivation! I haven't really used the community feature on MFP, just the trackers, so I'm a bit new to this part.
  • nubianQueen02
    nubianQueen02 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm trying LCHF Keto again. I fell off the course in Feb but now I can't get it right. I lost 30lbs but now I have to restart.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

How long did it take before you started feeling satiated? I actually did try keto for just a short bit & did the bulletproof coffee, but i still felt hungry within a couple hours & gave up thinking i was consuming too many cals. prob didn't give it long enough. do you track your fat intake on here then?

i started feeling satiated w/in the first two weeks. if i did get munchy, i ate pork rinds. didn't worry about calories at all. i've got carbs, fiber, fat, protein, and sugar as my five columns in my diary. however, fiber doesn't show as one of the five on the app for some reason, only on the web version. i've got fiber right next to carbs so i can subtract easily.
  • leialeia79
    leialeia79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm starting low carb next week, friends please!
  • bridgette1979
    bridgette1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a low carber since Jan2017 and going strong Add Me
  • Jasmine284
    Jasmine284 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a low-carber too! Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • sniemana
    sniemana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Low carb here. Today is day 1. Looking for some friends to keep me accountable and motivated.

Together we can do this!
    93873528 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Been on low carb for over 2 weeks and 11 pounds down. Open diary - feel free to add.