what snacks are you eating?

Options
124»

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I had this today on my last day of vacation eating and loved it.
    353025dqrzxo.jpg
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I right now decided to eat this too ! Might as well right ? And then back to regular eating and working out. ;)

35f827kcad5c.jpg
  • speekee
    speekee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Smart Pop 100 calorie bag, Kashi chocolate almond bars, string cheese, multi grain crackers with laughing cow cheese spread, peanut butter and an apple, siggis yogurt, late July chips with salsa, celery or carrot sticks with hummus.....
  • BalletMom22
    BalletMom22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 5-6 small meals a day... so lots of snacking here.
    • .5 cup cottage cheese
    • 90 cals of whole grain crackers with 100cals of guacamole
    • Carrots with 1 TBSP hummus
    • Walnuts or Almonds
    • Protein smoothie
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Jezreel12 wrote: »
    I had this today on my last day of vacation eating and loved it.
    353025dqrzxo.jpg

<3 So sick of people complaining about these cookies. They are the cookies of my people! :angry:

Eta TIL caps get censored. Who'da thunk it?
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I snack all the time! Almonds, Greek yogurt, protein bar are just a few choices. And of course my handful of nightly M&Ms.
  • VixxyLiss
    VixxyLiss Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't often snack, but thats more because I'm changing how I eat, making myself more accountable, and haven't got to the point where I need to snack, but that could also be to do with me having 1653 calories a day at the moment.
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    cheetos, lays potato chips
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Halo ice-cream
    Ghiradelli Brownies (I made a tray, cut them, and store them in the freezer)
    baby carrots
    Garden of Eden Blue Chips & Clints Salsa
    Grapefruit
    Ezekiel raisin bread
    Quest bars

I like snacks
  • dfwesq
    dfwesq Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I snack regularly. My go-to snacks are sunflower seeds, peanuts, fresh fruit, an assortment of raw vegetables, and yogurt. (I measure out the seeds or nuts, or buy in individual packets for portion control, and I usually eat them with fruit or raw vegetables, and a drink. In the evening, I often have air-popped popcorn spritzed with olive oil and sprinkled with salt or parmesan cheese. Sometimes also sugar-free popsicles too.

I also have drinks like coffee, no-sugar-added hot chocolate, no-sugar-added lemonade or limeade, and flavored teas. I mix up the no-sugar-added ones myself from scratch, though there are instant ones available.
  • NavajoGirl85
    NavajoGirl85 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    If i am craving a snack at night I eat a Oikos Triple Zero yogurt and a couple of honey graham crackers with it. Satisfies my sweet tooth and gives me double digit protein.
  • bbyblu77
    bbyblu77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I eat a piece of cheese, mini babybell and an orange in the morning snack. If I eat a bigger lunch, I won't do an afternoon snack, just some hot tea or coffee. If I eat a salad or hummus for lunch, I will do a low sugar oatmeal for a snack or a Graze snack.
  • katzenfluff
    katzenfluff Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Light cheese sticks, 30 M&Ms, veggie straws, 6 or 7 wasabi soy almonds, a few Dot's pretzels, maybe a small cookie. I usually stick to 100 to 150 calories. Makes my taste buds happy.